Chapter 15 Part 2 Thinking

Zero stands in the bar, just thinking about everything that Kaname just told him. All of it rushing to his head. Making it pound. Was all this true? Yagari lied to him? It's been all this time. She had been alive. His friend Nicole walking down from upstairs.

"Hey, Zero. What's up?" Nicole asks. A short, curvy blonde with blue eyes. "I just found out my wife is alive." Zero answers. "Wow really? I bet that was a shock. Does that mean what we have been doing for the last two months is an affair?" Nicole says. "I am not sure. I guess it would be if I remembered her. Which I have no clue about anything about her. Or feelings. I have the chance to meet her. I am just not sure I want to. Then if I don't, I won't be able to see my son." Zero remarks. "He is alive too? That's wonderful news. You may have to see her to see him. She didn't do anything to you. Why wouldn't you want to see her too?" Nicole asks. "I am not sure. The situation doesn't sound normal to me. I was supposed to be married to her other husband as well. That doesn't sound like anything I would do." Zero replies. "So true. Getting you to commit is like pulling teeth." Nicole responds. "Thanks. very funny." Zero spats. "Look if that is the case. That means you really cared about her. Maybe you should meet her. See what it's all about. You can always come back here. At least you will have closure." Nicole states. "You're ok with this?"Zero asks. "Yes, there is something missing about you Zero. You're with me, yet not really. I think this would be a good thing. I am here for you no matter what." Nicole responds. "Thank you. You have been are a really good friend among other things." Zero answers.

Kaname goes home, not really knowing what to think. Just doing his best to keep his feelings to himself. "Kaname, It. Is in your office." Yuki says. "It?" Kaname asks. "Yea, he has been waiting for you for while. He feels uncomfortable while you're not here. He is scared. I might have him for dinner." Yuki says with a gloat. "My dear, you can be a little devil when you want to be." Kaname answers with a smirk.

"Takuma what can I do for you today?" Kaname says walking into his office. "Seiren had more info for you."Takuma states. "I know it all. I just got back from speaking with Kiryu. He remembers nothing. She is like a ghost to him."Kaname reveals. "You went to him? Why?" Takuma asks. "Because he can make his own choice if he wants to see her or not. To be honest, now I don't see it going well for her either way. He has no feelings for her. No memories. Zip." Kaname states. "Do you think that will change once he sees her again?" Takuma asks. "I have no clue. If he doesn't choose to see her again, I guess we will never know." Kaname answers. "Wow, I never thought. I would see the day." Takuma comments. "Me either. I told him to call me with his choice. If he chooses not to see her. I will never tell her. IF he does, then I will tell her." Kaname remarks. "She is going to want to be with him in every way again my Lord. You know how she feels about him." Takuma says. "Yes, I do. It might take a bit to get there. He doesn't feel the same. I don't really know what to expect. I guess we will see what he decides first." Kaname answers. "I see this being another big mess." Takuma responds. "I do too. Just not for the way you think. It will kill her to know he doesn't feel the same way about her. If she finds out about his little girlfriend, that will lead to no good either. I see her dark side coming out. More than ever. This can go, he sees her and feels the same. or he wants nothing to do with her. I am not sure which way I even want this to go. I do know, either way, I will be the one dealing with the side effects. " Kaname admits. "My lord you could have just acted like you never knew. It might have been better than what's ahead." Takuma confides. "True, but I am not wanting to do. What I have done in the past. She ever would find out. She would hate me. Blame me. Not this time. I just hope I don't lose her anyway." Kaname admits. "I don't know. We will just see." Takuma answers.