Chapter 136 Part 2 Aftermath

Chapter 137 part 2 Aftermath

Zero just stands there, not knowing what to say. Not even what to do. He never has seen her this way. He was rattled about everything that just taken place. Not to mention, how she turned into the dark self and was still her own self. Just playing him. Knowing he was deceiving her. He saw in the long run, nothing he planned worked out. Does he leave and let go? Or does he stay and be with Kaname for the rest of his life? Would she even really want him after this? Could she forgive him? He was filled with his own hurt and confusion.

Alex walked over to Kaname, Shaking his hand. "Maybe we can give this a shot?" Alex asks. "I would love that. You are welcome here anytime. If you need anything just ask." Kaname answers. "Thank you. What do you think about those two?" Alex says. "She was a step ahead of us both. She knew something was wrong. She just tried to get him to come clean. When it didn't work, she did it this way."Kaname comments "She is a lot stronger than either of you think she is. A lot smarter too. She just loves him so much she lets him get away with a lot. As you do her." Alex remarks. "Yes, Love is a strange thing. She didn't throw me to the wolves this time though. I thought she would have walked out with him." Kaname admits. "I did too at first. Then I saw how much she really cared for you. I do see for you to be happy, she needs him. She will never be whole without him. The same goes for him. No matter how hard he tried to remove her from his life." Alex states. "They would have been fine if I didn't tell her he was alive," Kaname confesses. "You think they were whole then? She was falling apart and he was only half the person he was supposed to be. Can he live with you? Who knows. But leaving without each other, they both will be miserable.  I guess we will find that out." Alex replies. "I Guess we will," Kaname responds.

Zero goes out to the guesthouse, figuring he would stay there for a while. Away from the manor. Giving Yuki time to process everything. Also, time for him to think. In a way, he was glad it was out in the open. No more lies. No more hiding. He just knew he hurt her deeply. He was no better than Kaname. What she said about there child. it all caused because of him, hurt him. He never planned or wanted that. He never really wanted any of this. He just wanted her.

Kaname goes upstairs, into his quarters seeing Yuki sitting on the sofa looking into the fire. "Are you ok?" Kaname asks. "I don't know. I need time." Yuki answers. "What are you holding?" Kaname asks. Seeing she has a box in her hands. "Here, I don't need these. " Yuki states handing the box to Kaname. "What are they?" Kaname says opening the box to reveal the birth control pills that were tainted. Kaname looks at her baffled. 

"I never took the ones Zero swapped out. I knew something was wrong when he asked about them. I had Hanabusa make me a new set. Ones that only he touched. That I kept in a secret place that no one knew. I never took those. They never altered my state. I was always in control of my dark side. Neither one of you will ever get you can't control me." Yuki answers. "So not sleeping with me was your own desire?" Kaname asks. "Yes, I knew it would hurt him. So I didn't. I was fine just being with him. He curbed my dark half when his beast came out. I have been tamed ever since then. He just didn't trust himself to be able to do that." Yuki remarks.

 " You let us both think you knew nothing," Kaname replies. "It was better that way. I didn't know about all the women and all he hid. I just knew something wasn't right." Yuki answers. "You know in a way, I can see why he was trying to be free. You wanted us both free. Its why you wanted to sleep. He did it, just differently." Kaname admits. "He hurt us all. I put myself to sleep. I didn't lie or take everyone around me down. I just need time Kaname."Yuki replies. "You are staying here?" Kaname asks. "Yes, I told you I am. I never lied about it. I will honor our vows." Yuki comments. "And him? Whatever you decide I will honor as well. Alex said something that made a lot of sense. You are both half the people your suppose to be without the other. Neither of you will ever be happy if the other isn't there." Kaname admits. "And are we happy with each other?" Yuki says looking into his eyes.

 "Better than when you thought he was dead. You have been very happy with him lately. And him you. I am here no matter what. I am going to give you some space. I have some work to do. So I will be down in my office." Kaname says. Kissing her forehead. "Thank you," Yuki says. He just nods.