Chapter 172 Part 2 Something New

After talking to Zero, Kaname feels a bit better. He really sees that Zero is sincere in making this work. Which makes him happy. He knew they all needed each other for this to work. Kaname was never giving Yuki up fully. This way he knew she got what she wanted. Which was Kiryu, and he got what he wanted. Which was her. Kiryu just happened to get them both. Which if you think about it, wasn't all a bad trade. He had the king of vampires on his side. To watch over his back and his family. He had all his riches to benefit him. If you really think about it, the real winner was Zero. He just didn't feel that way, since he didn't really like sharing his woman. And Kaname wasn't his favorite person.

Kaname calls Berta to his office. Giving her orders to get one of the quests rooms in order. Cleaning it up, changing the sheets, even adding a desk, in there. So he could do his work when needed. He made sure the room was big enough for three people. Having two spacious rooms and even adjoining bath. The guest room had one large king size bed, its own fireplace and the most amazing view to the outside of the mansion, the other room attached had a red velour sofa, love chair, big screen tv and now wooden desk with a computer. Plus a bar, that was very well stocked. It offered everything you would need for your liking. Making it be if you didn't want to sleep you could still be apart of the room, just watching tv or even working. Kaname thought of everything. He knew this would surprise Yuki. She would never image Kiryu agreeing to any of it. Kaname wasn't even going to let her know he had anything to do with it. Just act as if it was all Kiryus idea. Making him look like he really has let go.

 Kaname also wasn't planning on sleeping here every night. That wasn't him. He would join in when he felt he would want to. When he was running late from working, he would just go to his own quarters giving Kiryu his own space. That he knew he would need. Kaname knew to make this work, he would have to give Zero space at times. Alone time with Yuki, so they could feel free. He also wanted his own alone time with her. Just this way, he would be able to have her near him more. Or at least he hoped that would be the case.

It's now later in the evening, and its time for dinner. Kaname going down into the dining room. Seeing that Zero and Yuki are already there with the kids. Kaname already sent Zero a text about the room. Telling him, to pretend it was all his idea when letting her know about it. Zero still not sure about any of this. Just wanting to show Yuki he has opened himself up, wanting her to trust him. He knew he needed her to trust him. At the moment she was lacking in the department from everything that was going on.

"How was your day my dear?" Kaname asks. "It was nice. I went to the stables with Zero. It's wonderful to just watch him interact with the horses." Yuki says with a smile. Looking at Zero."I am glad you two had a great afternoon. It's nice seeing you two getting along." Kaname states. "Me and Zero had a long talk this morning. I know I need to forgive and forget." Yuki admits. "Yes, you do. I see Kiryu's point." Kaname answers. "I want us to be like we use to be. I miss you." Zero says. "I miss you too." Yuki answers. "I have a surprise to show you after dinner and after we put the children to bed. I hope it shows you that I am trying." Zero states. "A surprise huh? I can't wait." Yuki smiles. "Its actually a surprise for Kaname as well," Zero says. Trying not to choke on his food. "That sounds great Zero. I can't wait to see." Kaname comments eating his peas.

After dinner, Yuki heads upstairs to put the kids to bed, While Zero and Kaname remain downstairs.

"The room is all done. Berta did an excellent job like always." Kaname says. "Can you for tonight keep your hands to yourself?" Zero asks. "I will be a total gentleman. You have my word. It's about being together in the same bed. Not really sex." Kaname states. "IF her dark side comes out, there will be no perfect gentleman." Zero huffs. "Zero relax, let go." Kaname states. "She hasn't made love with me since I got back here. Now sleeping with you? How is that suppose to bring us closer?" Zero asks. "When she sees your opening up, that brings trust. Trust brings sex, closeness. It's a start Zero." Kaname says. "I am glad you can be all calm with all this shit." Zero comments. "You will to. It takes time." Kaname replies.