Chapter 134 Part 2 Who would have thought?

Let me know what you think of this chapter. Surprise :)

Chapter 135 part 2 Who would have thought?

In the morning Yuki gets up going downstairs into the dining room. Seeing Kaname there drinking his morning coffee. She just goes over to him and sits in his lap. "Good morning Handsome," Yuki says. Kaname a little taken back not sure what is going on. "Good morning my love. Is everything ok?" Kaname asks. As Zero walks in, seeing Yuki in Kaname's lap, her hand running down his chest."Get off of him please." Zero snaps. "He isn't any fun." Yuki giggles. Giving a wink to Kaname. 

"Oh, I see now. Welcome back it's been so long." Kaname answers. Still not sure. Not even the Dark Yuki did this. Kaname was not sure what was going on, but he played along. Knowing the wink meant something.

 "Yes, I am back. It seems that our Dear Zero set her off again. She is so pissed at him, I am here."Yuki states. Kaname just chuckles into his coffee. "I am glad you find this enjoyable." Zero spats. "Oh, more then you know. Wasn't this what you were trying to avoid? And you just stuck yourself into it deeper? Bringing her back with full force." Kaname laughs.

"I think our dear Zero is hiding a few more things, but he hasn't told me them yet," Yuki says with a glare. "I am not hiding anything. I want you to give me my wife back. I need her to know how sorry I am. I want to make it up to her." Zero says. "Hmm, how do you make it up to someone, when you slept with how many women?" Yuki replies. "She needs to get over that. I am sure the relic over here has slept with quite a few people. She got over that."Zero spats. "I will have you know in this life, I only slept with two people. Her and Sara. In my other life, well...I got around." Kaname states. "We are not talking about what Kaname did. We are talking about you." Yuki remarks. 

"You didn't seem to mind last night how many I been with."Zero spats. "No, I told you. I don't. But she does. She smelled Sara on you before she shot you. Did you have her as well?" Yuki asks. "No, She pushed herself on me. I was in my normal mind then. I didn't touch her. I was hanging from a freaking ceiling. It's not like a had a choice in the matter." Zero hisses.

Kaname knows that Yuki wants answers. He sees it in the questions. Now she is rethinking everything that took place. He knows Zero is in trouble. He just sits back and watches. Seeing Zero squirm in his seat. Feeling something is a bit off, just not sure of what yet.

"You don't get that kind of scent on you, without some kind of sex. At the time, I was too upset to think. To see. How did her scent get on you?" Yuki asks.

 Kaname now seeing, she said I instead of she. What was going on? Was Yuki playing Zero? Like he played her?

"She rubbed herself on me. She did it to piss you off. She knew it would drive you mad." Zero admits. "What happened after you got shot? You were alone with Alex. I was taken into another room. All I remember is her shooting you, you falling to the grown. What really happened Zero?" Yuki asks. "Why are you asking me this? I don't remember all that now. Its been awhile. Things are foggy." Zero answers. "Really?" Yuki comments.

As they are all sitting there, Alex walks into the room. "Why don't you tell my father and his wife, What really took place? Don't you think its time for them to know?" Alex answers. "What the fuck are you doing here?" Zero spats. "My dear stepmother called me. She told me to come over. She wanted answers. Ones that if you wouldn't give. I would." Alex states.

Kaname not believing his eyes or ears. Yuki was yet again one step ahead of both of them. Just how did she do it?

"Now either you can tell me what the hell you been up to. Or he will." Yuki shouts. "Why would you tell her anything. You hate them too." Zero replies. "I had a lot of time to think. To see things. Me and Yuki had a long talk the other day. She made me realize that this feud with my father was stupid. That life is too short. She knows you been lying. She knows a lot more than you think she does. She just let you slide because she loved you so much. Oh and bravo on the dark side. Merging. You do know she played you last night? She was good enough to merge them this whole time. Only letting herself be that when she wants to be. Holding it in to please you. They are no longer two people. She is one. It's inside of her the whole time. There really isn't any turning....anymore." Alex admits.

"Yuki is that true? You are here the whole while?" Zero asks. "Yes, it's me. You never thought I would have that side. To think, I held her back to make you happy. I want to know what your hiding from me Zero. And why? Why do you want to hurt me so badly when all I want to do is love you? Do you really hate me so badly for being a pureblood?" Yuki says being herself.