Chapter 108 part 2 Heat.

Chapter 108 Part 2 Heat.

Yuki still can't keep her hands off Zero. Placing kisses all over him. He knows what she wants so he figures he will give it to her. So she knows he it's really him. That she could sense how much he cares about her also. He kisses her and holds her tight in his arms on his lap. Their bodies pressing against the others. Her hands tugging at his hair, as his travels up and down her ass.

Yuki gives out light moans at each of Zero's touches. His lips traveling down her neck to her breasts. Spending a good amount of time on each of them. Yuki's body moving close up against his. As she sits on his lap her core pressing against his member. Which is now getting hard again. He lays her flat down on his bed now. Kissing up her stomach. Being as gentle as he could. Even though the beast inside of him wants to ravish her. He slides her very wet nude panties off of her body throwing them to the side of the room. Kissing down each of her thighs. She pulls up off the bed, to reach for him. Wanting him in her arms. He lays on top of her, so her arms can go around him. Same with her legs as he slides gently in. Moving in and out of her. She gasps at the feel, needing him more than she ever needed anyone. His pace increases as her nails dig into his back. He starts to pound into her harder and faster with more urgency. She nips at his shoulder drawing blood. That she licks as he pounds into her. Kissing her neck and nipping at her as well. Only making him go harder and faster. Making his dark half not able to control. He keeps going not able to stop himself. Feeling how wet she is, Just makes him crazier. He keeps going making her orgasm over and over again. Her legs wrapped so tightly around him, it actually hurts. It takes him just a few more thrusts till he lets go also. Deep and hard inside her.

Laying on top of her out of breath. "Do you trust me?" Zero asks. "Yes. I love you so much Zero. I feel so close to you. Closer than I ever have." Yuki answers out of breath." Same here. "I want you to trust me for what I want to do next," Zero says. Knowing even in his dark self, he wants to make sure she trusts him. Rolling her over onto her belly. Kissing and nibbling her neck. Sucking on her ear lobe. Making her crazy. He kisses down her back to her tail bone. Sucking and licking up and down her spine. He places one slender long finger inside her very open wet core. Letting his finger get all wet. He slides it out and around her butthole. Making it wet, sliding it gently inside. Yuki gives out a light moan. Zero being as Gentle as he could. Sliding the finger in and out. Trying to get her used to it. He then slides another slender finger into her core getting it all wet. Then sliding it in her butt. Sissoring it, Trying to open the very tight entrance. Which makes him hard thinking about. Knowing no one has ever been there. This is something only between them both.

He knows he is a lot bigger than two fingers but he tries to move them around opening her up a bit. Her core just dripping. It makes him crazy to think he does this to her. He then goes to his night table pulling out the lube. Having this plan for a while now. He was fully prepared. Just waiting for her to be ready.

He squirts some on his fingers sliding them in and out of her, making it looser. Then putting more on her hole. And some on himself. He knew this would hurt. It would be like when Kaname took her virginity. Now him getting it just in a different way. He lays his body flat on her, back. His chest up against her back, his lips kissing her neck. One hand fondling her breast, his other hand ready to guide his member into her untouched spot. He kisses her neck, lightly biting into it, as he slides his hard large member into her hole. Trying to take her mind off the pain. He slides in slowly. Getting a large Moan out her, as she stiffens under him. He knows it hurts so he stays still. Not moving. Trying to let her adjust to the feel, as he licks her wounds closed on her neck.

"Are you ok?" Zero asks. "Yes, It hurts."Yuki replies."I know. You have to adjust. I will go slow."Zero responds. SLiding out slow and back in slower. Taking his time not to rip or hurt her. He sees she is opening easier around him. Which is driving him insane. The feel of her tight hole squeezing around his large member. takes his breath away. It feels better than anything else.

"God babe, You're so tight! It feels so good." Staying still enjoying the feel. Getting up from her back letting her have her freedom, to move. She lifts her butt up more. Her core now on fire. Needing him to move. "Zero move! Please." Yuki begs. Zero lifts her bottom up. sliding in and out faster and a bit harder. Yuki now moving her ass up against him. Needing more. Zero now hitting the right spots. Making her squeal. Her core feels so hot she can't control herself or her movements. "Faster Zero. Faster." She yells. Zero grabbing her hips and pulling them to him harder leaving indents on her thighs. He goes harder and faster her tightness squeezing him every time. Making him lose every ounce of control. Watching her whitter under him. Her juices flowing out of her. Making him loose himself. Shooting his load all over her back.

He goes to get a wet wash cloth cleaning her up. Moving the warm cloth around her bottom and core cleaning up all the mess. Then cleaning himself up. Heading back to there bed. Not done with her. He climbs in bed, Snuggling up to her. Kissing her. Seeing she is calm no darkness. He smirks to himself again. Making love to her yet another time. Letting his dark side enjoy every last inch of her. Taming her. Making sure she will not need any other to ever make love to her. That even if she tried no one would ever make love to her like he does. No one could ever satify her like him. Having every part of her now. He was finally satisfied himself.