Chapter 130 part 2 Cornered

For the next two weeks, Yuki stays away from Zero. Dodging him every chance she got. She just couldn't face him. He knew something was going on. He knew something was very wrong, Yuki would never stay away from him this long. He just couldn't fix it, if she wouldn't go near him. Which made him angry. This wasn't helping the situation just making it worse. Just at this time, Yuki was too upset to talk to him.

Zero sticks around the Manor doing his best to try to track her down. Seeing that not even Kaname was around. He avoided him also. Zero figured so he wouldn't have to answer any of his questions. Plus letting Zero stew in his own juices for a while would make him more than happy. He was seeing that the bastard was getting a kick out this. He was getting all of Yuki's attention and also making Zero look bad at the same time. This was none of Zero's plan.

Zero has had it, and knows he needs to speak to her, He goes to Kaname's Quarters knocking on the door. "Yuki I know you're in there. I would like to have a word with you. Whatever is going on, we need to talk about." Zero shouts. "I am not ready. Please go away." Yuki answers. "Yuki answer the door, please. I am dying inside not seeing you." Zero states. Yuki opens the door. Walking out of Kaname's room. "Why are you hiding from me? What is the matter? This isn't like you." Zero asks. Seeing Yuki who looks down and worn. "I think we should go to our own quarters to speak." Yuki answers. "Fine, Where ever you want."Zero replies. Both walking to there own quarters. Once inside Zero goes to kiss her, Pulling her close holding her in his arms. He places a deep kiss on her lips. Where he sees her pull back. "Ok, that's enough what the hell is going on? You never have pulled away from me like that."Zero snaps. "I can't be with you like that right now," Yuki replies.

"You need to tell me why? You have been weird ever since we came home from the trip. Then you and Kaname going to a bar. Where did you Go Yuki?"Zero snaps. "I went to the bar where you lived for close to two years without me. I went to your apartment, finding four boxes of condoms. Finding out you slept with half the town and almost at the same time!" Yuki shouts. 

"We were not together. I was still under the spell I was trying to get you out of my head. there was so much going on." Zero answers. "Why not tell me? Why lie? Why hide it? God, did you hate me that much, you had to sleep with all those to get me off of you?" Yuki cries. "Please, you can't hold that against me. I knew if I told you, it would hurt you. I know you're like me, you can't take anyone else being with me. We were doing so well. Why open up this door? Why did you go there anyway?" Zero comments. "Because you're different. You know so much more than before. You do things I never showed you. You're more open, which isn't bad. It just wasn't like you." Yuki admits. "I thought you would like it. You were always the one before to open new doors. I wanted to share my experience with you. I want to make you feel good." Zero says. Moving her close to him.

"You always made me feel good. I just can't look at you the same. I just see them all over you. It makes me sick." Yuki admits. "I haven't done anything like that since we got back together. You're all I ever need. I know that now more than before. No one could ever make me feel like you. I just learned it the hard way." Zero confesses. "That's why you did it. To break the chains we have. Hoping someone else would make you feel that way and you didn't need me. How do you think that makes me feel?" Yuki spats. "I am sure, not good. I am sorry. " Zero states.

Zero looks at Yuki as he tries to comfort her, Hold her. He just sees her falling apart in front of him. Trembling in his arms. He knows this hurt her badly if she ever found out the rest. She would hate him forever. He felt horrible to lie to her even more. To watch as she crumbled in front of him. There just wasn't anything he could do.