Chapter 103 Part 2 Trying to figure out.

Kaname holds no expense for this Anniversary party. Not wanting any of the other pureblood to laugh at him. Even making sure to have this party before Zero and Yuki Mate again. So he has a chance of things looking normal. Without Zero pushing her fully away from him. Kaname orders the best of food, ice sculptures, a band, open bar and more. He wants to make sure everyone has a good time. That it's the most talk about event ever. It keeps him from looking like a jackass in front of all the most important people. That it's been six years and he has kept everything in place. No one knowing the truth. Or the hell they were really living. He tries to make this bigger and better than even their wedding. He figures if that can go over so can this.

When Yuki is out in the stables with Zero one day. Kaname goes into the lab to talk to Hanabusa. Needing his help. "My Lord. What are you doing down here? What may I help you with?" Hanabusa asks. "I think there is someone trying to stop Yuki's dark side. Doing it on purpose. Keeping it in place. So that she will stay with only her blood bonded spouse. Pushing me away." Kaname states. "Why? Who would want to do that? Oh, Never mind. I see now."Hanabusa answers. "Yes, You understand now." Kaname remarks. "Yes. I can test her blood that she has given to make the tablets for Kiryu. I don't know if there is such a thing though my lord. The only one that can curb that is them both. If she loves him that much she could be doing it all on her own. We all know she wants him happy." Hanabusa states. "Yes, but I believe there may be more," Kaname replies. "I will check it out. See what I can find. I do know that both of them are eating tablets as if they are candy. I have no more of his blood to make her any more tablets. She will either have to ask him for more. Or bite him. The blood he gave was good enough to last a year. It didn't even last six months. I did notice the uprise in that. She always comes down here asking for more tablets." Hanabusa comments. "She went through all that already? My god. How much is she craving him?" Kaname asks. "She has been taking a lot of pills a day. You saw her pale? Unstable? Its what is causing it. She needs his blood. Directly. He has this power over her. They are bonded. Its how it is. She will need to drink from him soon. Or she will slowly fall. Like she did after the miscarriage. " Hanabusa states. "I knew she needed his blood. I saw her taking the pills. I just didn't know it was this bad. It won't be long until she bites him. I am not sure how she is controlling this. Maybe she is getting better at this?" Kaname responds. "He is taking a lot more as well. Just not as bad as she is. But I have noticed he comes to get more pills as well. Just I think he tries to cut them in half, to make them last longer. Where is she swallowing them whole by the dozen. Kaname, I don't think you could separate them for long. Even if you or they wanted it. They need the other to survive. Its way past love now. It's need." Hanabusa states. "Unfortunately I see that." Kaname answers. 

Kaname goes back upstairs to his bedroom. Just taking a seat on his sofa. Wondering if this was all Zeros doing or some of her own? He wasn't sure what was going on. He just knew as much as he wanted rid of Zero. That wasn't happening. 

She could live happier without him. Then she could ever without Zero. That just burned through him even more. The feeling that he was winning. It was eating Kaname alive. Not to mention, the fact that they needed each other so badly. In so many ways now. They needed the other to survive a normal life. Kaname sits there wondering why the blond bond was never made with him, Even though they were supposed to marry each other. Being bonded from birth. He was also bonded to her by blood, but she was to Zero. Kaname's blood was never enough for her. She could drink him barely dry and it would do nothing for her. He also knew it was the same in bed. No matter what he did, or how much any other woman would be satisfied with just being with him. She wasn't. She felt that towards Zero. 

Yet he saw when her dark side was there, she still needed him. Just now without it, any need for him would be over.