Chapter 143 part 2 Truth talk

Chapter 144 Part 2 Truth talk

Zero takes everything that Kaname said into consideration. Still not sure, what he wanted, just knowing he loved her. He missed and was going crazy without her and it was only two days. What would a lifetime be?

He was sorry for what he did, Sorry that he hurt her. He just knew his reasons why wouldn't change.

He goes upstairs to knock on her door, hoping that she will answer.

"Yuki, it's me. I know you're still mad at me, but I need to let you know something." Zero says.

"What do you want?" Yuki says opening the door. Wearing a flowy black long nightgown with a large slit up the side with deep cleavage. Zero just stares not able to help himself. Never seeing her look like this.

"I wanted to let you know I am leaving for a few days, I am going to cross. Kaname thought it would be a good getaway. Giving us both space." Zero says. "Good Old Kaname. If thats what you want. Will you be seeing all your lovers as well?" Yuki snaps. "No, I have no intentions of being with anyone. I know you're still very upset with me. I hope that doesn't lead to you doing something you would regret. Something you can't take back." Zero replies. "Why do you care? I was good at being your Whore wasn't I?" Yuki hisses. "You were never my Whore. I know I treated you very wrong in the past. I am sorry for everything I have done to you and our relationship. I see now more than ever how I hurt you. I just need you to believe and know that I love you very much. All that we shared in bed was very special to me, you were my first like I always imaged." Zero states. "But I wasn't your only. You lied to me, You hated me so much. How can I believe you still don't?" Yuki shouts. "I left because I couldn't handle you being with Kaname. He was always in the way, we were fighting a battle with Sara because of him. You were freaking jealous of him being with anyone else. How the hell do you think that made me feel? THen I was the damn ginny pig for her to take. I was just hurt and upset, dealing with all this mess. I thought it would be better if we let go of each other. Our son would be safer and you would be happier. So would i. It just didn't work out that way for either of us. " Zero snaps.

"If we didn't come to that bar, you would have never come after me. You would have stayed dead, and lived with Nicole. Or who the fuck ever. You didn't need me anymore. You didn't want me! I was over here dying bit by bit, and you were out fucking the town." Yuki yells. "It wasn't like that. I wasn't all that happy. I know you don't understand. I don't think you ever would." Zero answers. "What about now? You're leaving again because you can't handle Kaname? Always leave me. Always just throwing me to the side." Yuki shouts. "Thats not true! You don't want me here. What's the point in being here? Your talking about what I want? What the hell do you really want? If you could make up your mind we wouldn't be in this mess." Zero hisses. "Well, there it is. And I never said I didn't want you here. I said I needed space. Time! I also did tell you what needed to be done. We had to work together. I have to have both of you. " Yuki states. "Maybe sometimes you can't always get what you want. Could you handle being alone with just him? COuld he make you happy? Be all that you really want?" Zero snaps.

"You will never understand. Never see the real reasons. All you ever see is sex. Me fucking him, you just can't get over it. Why don't you open your eyes? Look at the bigger picture? Why must you always have to be jealous of something you don't need to be of?" Yuki answers. "What the hell are you talking about?" Zero huffs. "if you don't know by now there is no point in me telling you. If you really can't handle it, then I am sorry. I can't leave this house or who I am. It's not picking him over you, its being who I need to be." Yuki responds. "If you say so, I just see it as you not able to let go of him. You will never let go of him. You have been chasing after him since we were kids. I knew it then that he was your one. I just hoped for it to be different."Zero answers. "For someone so smart you can be so dense," Yuki says a light tear flowing down her face.

Zero knows she is trying to get at something, he just isn't sure what it is. She is talking in riddles like Kaname does.

"What are you talking about?" Zero replies. "I wasn't chasing, there was a pull towards him. I was meant to marry and be his from birth. I was born a pureblood, nothing I do will ever change that. There is no leaving it behind. No matter where I go it will follow me and hurt the ones I love." Yuki responds.

Zero catching on. "I see. Is that the only real reason?" Zero asks. "Yes, I have come to terms with what I have to do. What I have to be. If you can't handle it, I understand. It's hard for me to handle most days. I did put you in the middle of this. Without thinking of what it would bring you. I was so in love, I saw nothing else. I was dumb enough back then to believe I could be free of it all. Live a normal life with the man I loved. I see now, that would never be. They will come after us, Kill you, Kill Ren. Take everything I love away. I can't have that." Yuki admits.

Zero just sits on the bed, seeing the whole view now. Seeing why she has to stay here. Not because she loves Kaname, but because she has to for them to be safe.

"I don't know what you're going to choose to do. I will abide by whatever one you choose. If you do choose to go, I want you to take Ren with you." Yuki states. "WHAT? I won't be like Kaname and take him away from you. I am myself now. I know how much you love him." Zero yells. "Its the only way, Him staying here with you being alive and gone. Only brings harm to him. If he is with you, he should be fine. You both on the outside world will be safe, as long as I am not with you." Yuki confesses. "You knew this the whole while? I know they hate us but this is going too far." Zero says. "No, I work with Kaname now, I see it all. I see how the hunters and the counsel hate us being together. How one false move they would love you dead. Kaname is the only thing that is keeping things under control. Without him, our lives are in more danger. If you stay here, he can protect us. If you leave, with our son, no one will care. I just can't go with you. If I do, they will come after us again, and it might not go the way it did that last time." Yuki admits.