Chapter 55 Admissions

Chapter 55 Part 2 Admissions

Kaname is in his office, as always. Waiting for Takuma. He has been keeping everything in for the last few weeks and it's killing him. "My Lord. I got here as soon as I could. What is the matter?" Takuma asks. "I found out that the pill I was giving her, made her have a miscarriage." Kaname answers. "I am so sorry for your loss my lord." Takuma says. "It wasn't mine. It was his." Kaname replies with glowing red eyes. "Oh, I am truly sorry. I know that must be hard for you. How is she?" Takuma asks innocently. "This happened a while ago. When she was falling apart and went to the townhouse. When she drank from him creating this bigger mess. It seems that the first time they had sex here. He got her that way. I had no clue. After we made love, I let Zima start the pills again. Figuring she was doing the both of us. I didn't need any confusion. I was trying to stop another child from him. Instead, I caused her to lose it." Kaname admits. "You didn't know my lord. Your reasons where real ones. Its a sad thing about the child, but if you look at it from the bigger picture. It would have been a real mess. He hates her. Bringing in another child for him to have to be here for? To only hurt her during this. That wouldn't have been very good." Takuma replies. "I know. Still, I would never want to hurt her that way. I hate that she was carrying his child. But I know that it almost killed her. She lost a lot of blood from that damn pill."Kaname answers. "She is fine now. Are you still giving it to her?" Takuma asks.

"No, I gave them all to her. She can make her own choice. I just hope if she does it's with me. Not him. She seems to hate him at the moment. I just fear if that ever changes. Or if he just takes advantage of her again. We both know how these two are." Kaname states. "Yes, but he hurt her badly. She sees him for what he is now. How are you two getting along?"Takuma asks. "We are good, She was pretty upset with me. But I smoothed it over. If only Zero would stay away. We would have it so much better. She does her best to not see him. I have to say. She is doing better with that. I just hate him having to come here every Friday. Every Sunday. It drives me mad." Kaname spats. "Tonight is Friday, shouldn't he come to get him?" Takuma asks. "Yes, to be honest, he is a bit late. We will be having dinner soon. I just hope. He doesn't interrupt it." Kaname replies. "I am sorry for all this. Neither of you really deserve this. Neither did the old Zero. He would have done anything for her. Does he know about the Miss?" Takuma asks. "Yes, he was the one to tell me. She told him when she was pissed off and leaving the townhouse. She doesn't know. I know. As he told me, she didn't tell me. So it wouldn't hurt me. I see she has more regard for my feelings than before." Kaname admits. "That's a good thing. How did Zero take it?" Takuma responds. "He didn't seem to like it either. For the first time, he actually had a feeling. I was shocked. I know I hide my feelings. I am cold, but I have to say, he is worse than me. I can't hide the way I feel about her. I adore her. I have done things in the past but he beat me by miles." Kaname states.

"Have you ever looked into things my Lord? We know something isn't right. You are really just going to let this go?" Takuma asks. "Well, I have had Seiren look into things. I was just going to sit by but even if I do. I want to know what is going on. He is still under the magic of Sara. We all know who would be in control of that now." Kaname asks. "Alex of course. Are you going to go speak to him?" Takuma asks. "Not sure. My dear wife already has. She figured it out before I looked into it. She just hasn't told me anything yet. Or even tried to help Zero get out of this mess. Well, she did send Nicole away. I saw that coming even without her being the one to keep poisoning him. I was just shocked. She didn't kill her. I saw her doing that. I even tried to stop her. I guess she did listen to me." Kaname states. "So she knows? I would think that would help with how she feels towards him. Knowing it wasn't all his doing. I would think. She would want to see if she could take it away somehow." Takuma comments. "I did as well. Just Sieren did tell me that there was no chance he would remember. Or ever go back to himself. So, I am sure Yuki is aware of it as well. I feel we are not over him yet." Kaname remarks. "You're not letting her know you know?" Takuma replies. "No, she wants to keep this away from me. So I don't hurt. She is trying to be all I want. I'm not going to stop her. She isn't doing it to hurt me this time. It's the opposite." Kaname responds. "You sure have let a lot go lately."Takuma answers. "Yes. More than I needed to. We are both even in what we did to each other now. I do know now. She will not leave me. I am happy with that. We have built this up. It would take a lot for her to believe and trust Kiryu again if ever." Kaname states. "You're hoping."Takuma answers."

"Thank you for coming, I am going to get ready for dinner. I know Yuki is cooking something great. I have gotten really used to her cooking. Her new ways are great. She takes care of this house and kids. She has gone back to her normal self. I just don't want Kiryu to change this again. He seems to the be the one to take her down. I hate it."Kaname states. "I hope you get what you want Kaname. There always seems to be something with Kiryu." Takuma replies.