Chapter 110 part 2 Questioning

Later in the day, they both head back to the manor. Zero going into the kitchen to start dinner. As Yuki heads upstairs to get dressed. Feeling different. Not looking forward to seeing Kaname. She knew he would know what took place. That he already did. That the scent of blood and sex was in the air.  She knew it would hurt him. It's not something she wanted. She didn't want to see him in pain. Yet she couldn't help herself to not be with Zero.

"Well look who decided to come home. Its only five in the afternoon." Kaname snaps. "Sorry. Time seems to run away." Yuki answers softly. "I bet. So now this is going to be the Norm? You coming here anytime you think you can? Leaving the children and me again? To run to him?" Kaname hisses. Not able to keep himself calm. Smelling the sex and blood all over her. "I will try not to. I promise." Yuki answers. Looking down at the floor not able to meet his eyes.

Kaname sees she is still trying to be nice. Still has feelings for him. So he tries to cool it."Ok. I just don't want you to get lost in him again. We have a family here that needs you." Kaname states. "I know. We are getting ready for dinner. We will all sit together for it." Yuki says. Kissing him on his head. Kaname pushing her closer. Wrapping his arms around her. She lightly hugs him back. Holding back tears. Trying not to push him away. Just not wanting anything to escalate at the moment. She was more than happy with being just with Zero. She was just too scared to admit that to Kaname.

"Does Zero seem any different to you," Kaname asks. As she lets go to get dressed. "No, Why? Anything wrong?" Yuki asks. "No, I was just wondering. Now that you both mated, how is he going to deal with the three of us?" Kaname replies. "We will just take it slow. We just reunited. I think we should spend some time together Kaname. I don't want to do anything to hurt you. Its just been so long since I have really been with Zero. I miss that. I hurt for it." Yuki comments. "I see. At least your being honest with me. I want you to keep that." Kaname responds. "I told you. I would. I can't help how I feel. This time seems worse than before." Yuki admits. "What do you mean?" Kaname asks. "I feel closer, deeper to him. I know before I didn't want him out of my site. But now to be away from him for any amount of time hurts me deep within."Yuki confesses.

"What about your dark side? I saw him walking just fine. The bastard had a swag to his walk as he came in here tonight." Kaname states. "Kaname! That's not very nice! My dark side is calm. Satisfied. Under control. I do need his blood more often though. I never ate so many tablets in my life. Not even when you first brought me here. Last night every chance I got, that it wouldn't look bad. I had to nip him. Take from him. I wanted it more than even the sex." Yuki confides. "And how did he manage this? No Dark side at all? Needing his blood so badly?" Kaname hisses. "Maybe it is just from being away from him for so long. I learned to curb my dark side. I don't mind that it's not showing its ugly head." Yuki comments. "And if it's only because he is doing something to control it?" Kaname asks. "I don't think he would do such a thing. Why would he want to?" Yuki answers. "Because without a dark side, you will not want to screw me. You will be just fine with being with him and only him." Kaname answers bluntly. "I think your just imaging things. I know you don't like him. Just please try as you promised?" Yuki says. Putting on her dress. Kissing him again lightly. "Do you feel attraction towards me still? If I asked you to right now make love to me. Would you be able to do it? While he is downstairs? After you just spend the night and day in his bed? Doing god knows what!" Kaname asks. "Kaname, please. We need to get downstairs to eat. Dinner is getting cold." Yuki says. "Answer me. Truthfully."Kaname replies. "I am not in the mood at the moment. So no, I wouldn't be able to." Yuki says. "That wasn't answering it all Yuki."Kaname hisses. "I am not ready to. My feelings are all over the place right now. It's not really a good question to ask me right now." Yuki answers and walks out of the room.

Knowing fully she wouldn't be able to. She had no desire to. Her pull and desire were towards Zero. More now than ever. She had no sexual want for Kaname at the moment. She saw him as a great friend, family. Someone she loved and wanted to protect.  Which she knew she always wanted that, just the desire to be under him wasn't there like in the past. His touch use to set her a flame. Could it really be gone? Even she wondered.