Chapter 146 part 2 A lot to take in

Thoughts? I find Yagari funny as hell. LOL

Chapter 147 part 2 A lot to take in

Zero gets to Cross, its been years since he has been here. He gets out of the Jeep being greeted by Yagari.

 "So you had to come back here? I guess your plot got fucked?" Yagari states. "You always had a way with words." Zero snaps. "She threw you out?" Yagari asks. "No, actually she didn't. She gave me a chance to decide what I want. What I really want. Letting me know the real reason, she can't leave him. Not because she is in love with him. Because she fears for my death."Zero states. "I can see that. Things have gotten worse. Kaname knows and so does she now that he lets her work with him. She sees just how dangerous things are. What they really feel about you and her being together. Not to mention, the crap they give Kaname for being with you. They do like to say you're his little bitch though." Yagari chuckles. "What the fuck? His bitch? HIS? God damn it. I can take being hers. But the hell with being his!" Zero grunts. "I think you lived in their comfy safe home for far too long. You forgot what the real world is." Yagari comments. 

"I did all that to her, and she is still trying to protect me. She told me if I go, I need to take Ren. I know that will kill her. To never see her son again? How can I do that to her?" Zero states. "You wanted to do it to her before? When you hated her. I recall you saying she was unstable? For her reasons behind that, she knows what she is doing. She knows its to keep him and you safe. He would be just a regular boy. No one ever thinking he was half pureblood. He looks nothing like her, so he fits right on in." Yagari answers. "I know I wanted to do that. But I am my regular self now." Zero responds. "You were your regular self than. Just a bigger asshole. The only thing that pill did was to take your desires that you had for her away. The rest was you. Without wanting her body and blood you had no use for her. You saw her for what she really was. A dumb ordinary pureblood. Maybe in a way, it was trying to tell you something?" Yagari reveals.

"I just wasn't thinking right. I was confused and hurt. I always thought, she was lusting over Kaname. It was the only thing, I ever thought about. Where here it wasn't that. Yea she has a dark side but staying with him there was a deeper meaning behind it. I just never saw it. I let my hatred and jealousy get the best of me." Zero states. "And if you go back, your not? You are who you are. You need to sit down and really think about this. She is finally giving you the option to make your own choice. Think long and hard. Do you want Kaname as your husband? Even though she stays for safety, he is still going to want to bed her. She is his wife as well. IF you really can't stand it maybe its better you walk away. You will have your son and never have to see her again. You both will finally be free of each other."Yagari comments. "I don't know." Zero answers. "You went back to the manor not for her, but for Ren. He would be with you. There is no reason for you to return there." Yagari admits. "I don't know." Zero comments. "Not to mention, what about all the women you were with? Do you think she will get over that easily? It wasn't just one or two. The more she finds out, the more it will hurt her. Tear her away from you. Yagari admits. "I didn't mean to do all that. I am so sorry for it all. I wasn't thinking." Zero states. "Either way you still did it," Yagari responds.

Zero is more confused then he was. Could he really do this? Walk away with there son and never look back? Let her live a life without them both. Reliving in his mind when Ren was born and she was scared someone would take him away. How she panicked. When he was kidnapped how she hurt. Now living the rest of her life knowing she would never see either of them again.

Zero had a lot to think about. Even though she didn't throw him out like he thought she would, This was no better. He just knew he shouldn't jump at a decision. That he needed time to think this over. Whatever choice he would make he would need to be sure of. First, he figured to stay away for a bit. To see how that would work without their son. To see if he could do it without the pill. Would he miss her? OR be able to just move on? Be free of Kaname and all that had to go along with him. Now with no lies or anything hidden he could be his real self. Seeing how his real life would be without her.