Chapter 188 Information

Chapter 188 part 2 Information

Later in the day, Hanabusa comes to Kaname. Wanting to tell him everything, that he has learned. Knowing that Kaname would want to hear it right away.

"My Lord, I have some news for you." Hanabusa states.

"What is it? I am so glad you're working fast on this. The sooner this is over, the better for all of us." Kaname replies.

"I knew you felt that way. I called Kaien and got the list of night class students. It seems that Maria never left there totally. She has been staying there off and on throughout the years. Only really staying away for short periods of time. Kaien doesn't know, where she goes or what she does. He gives her all her freedom. She hasn't done anything at Cross for him to need to look into her. She is very quiet and stays to herself." Hanabusa explains.

"She never got a boyfriend?" Kaname asks.

"No, Kaien said she never invited or has anyone over. She also doesn't seem to get involved with any students there. Like I said she stays to herself. " Hanabusa responds.

"Kaien ever see Ryan snoop around? " Kaname asks.

" I did ask about Ryan, he said that he never actually saw them together talking, but that Ryan does go there often to see that everything is going well with the day and night class students. That he is very invested in it. He goes to talk to Kaien and Yagari. Kaien has seen him even go for drinks with Yagari at his bar." Hanabusa admits.

"Well, well, There is a link to the whole three of them. Just Maria has been very smart not to be seen with Ryan." Kaname comments.

"Well, maybe so true with Ryan, but she does talk to Yagari a lot. As quiet as she is, Kaien has caught her on many occasions talking to Yagari, but he just shrugged it off due to him being her teacher. Kaien also notices a lot of things going on while Zero was supposed to be dead. At the time, he never thought anything of it but afterward, some were a little fishy to him. Yagari would leave Cross a lot to talk to Ryan, it seemed that Maria would go away a lot at the time. That was when she started going on trips, she would be away for longer periods of time. Kaien didn't see her very much in the eighteen months that Zero was supposedly dead. Then once it was found out he was alive, and he left Yagari's bar, she seemed to return to Cross. She has been there ever since only leaving here and there."Hanabusa responds.

"You sure did your homework. I am very proud of you. It seems we are finally looking in the right place. What about the phone calls Ryan makes to her? Did you see it was her?" Kaname asks.

" I traced them and found out a bit more. The conversations are short. Like he is just checking in to let whoever is on the other end know what is going on. So far Ryan believes they are losing the battle that Yuki is winning with Zero coming back here. The person on the other line doesn't answer so I am not sure who it is Ryan is speaking to. It can be Maria, or someone else. Whoever it is, is very smart. From what Ryan does say, it does seem to be all about Zero. You never mentioned at all." Hanabusa states.

"We may have to take a little trip over to Cross Zero and I. I would like to see Maria's expressions to that in person. See if Zero can get anything off of her. This is getting interesting to say the least." Kaname chuckles.

"Just be careful my lord. If this is really all her, she is more then we ever thought she would be." Hanabusa replies.

"I have been noticing that myself." Kaname answers.