Chapter 59 Part 2 I give you my all.

Chapter 59 part 2 I give you my all.

"My Love. I am so glad to see you back in our quarters." Kaname says getting up out of bed walking over to her. While she is taking off her dress. He wraps his arms around her. Smelling her. "There isn't any other place I rather be but here. You can stop smelling me though. He hasn't touched me. If that is what you're trying to see. I have no desire to sleep with him. You can stop worrying." Yuki states. "I am sorry. It's just a habit. I know the Bond works no matter what." Kaname says. Kissing down her neck. "It may be there but I have no desire to give into it. He isn't the man I once loved." Yuki remarks. "You still took him back here." Kaname states. Pulling her close into his arms. "Yes, I felt sorry for him. He has no one. He has been a little nicer too. So I figured to take him here. To look after him. He is still Rens father." Yuki replies. "I guess. So. If you're just looking at it like that?"Kaname answers.  Kaname doesn't give her time to respond.

Picking her up and taking her over to the bed. Sitting down and putting her on top of his lap. Yuki wrapping her legs around him. As she kisses him passionately. He sees she still wants him. Not wanting to be in Zero's room but in his. He lays her flat on the bed, pushing her knees up. Kissing down her leg into her thigh. Making her moan. Sending shivers down her spine. He gives the other thigh the same attention, licking and kissing inside each of them. Then going to her center. Sliding her black panties down her slender legs. Placing himself at her center, he lightly licks and tongues her. Making her back arch up. Her hands grabbing the sheets at each lick. His tongue darting in and out of her hot core. Making her come undone. She gives out louder moans. As she can't help herself. He has to hold her body down to continue his work. Each slow, soft lick to her soft place. He knows no one else has been there in months. That its only his. Which makes him Lick at her faster. Making her come. She shakes and shudders as he sends her over the edge.

He then kisses up her belly button. Placing butterfly kisses all the way up to her neck. Where he sucks and kiss. "Take what you need. "Yuki says to him. Kaname just looking at her in shock. "I know you need it. Take it. Take whatever you need from me." Yuki says. Kaname's Eyes Glow red. His body hot. Her words rush through him, giving him shivers. He has been waiting for her to say those words for years. He kisses her passionately. Wanting her in every single way. He now can have her. Not knowing which way he wanted first. Moving her body on top of his. Entering her slowly and gently. There bodies rocking together. He kisses and licks her neck and gently bites into her. Taking her warm crimson nectar into his mouth. The feeling overwhelming them both. His thrusting gets a little faster and harder as he Drinks. Making the lovemaking even more intense. He licks the pin size wound closed. Paying more attention to there lovemaking. Going faster with each thrust. Holding her body close to his. Treating it as if it was a rare gem. He thrusts until they both climax. Her body falling on top of his. In a heap of sweat. Kaname's eyes go back to normal. His body never feeling this good. This alive. It was amazing. His love for her was at its highest. Not wanting anything to ever get into the way of them again.

Zero in his quarters, Smells her blood and the mix of sex. His head pounding and now his heart matching. He couldn't believe she gave all of herself to Kaname. Was it truly over for him? He knew he told her to let go of him. To give herself to Kaname, but that was before. He no longer wanted that. His feelings were growing more and more. This hurt him terribly. He just moves on his side, Holding the other pillow in his arms. Trying not to make his head hurt anymore. F, than it already did. Feeling jealousy towards Kaname. Wishing it was him instead. For the first time in a long time. Craving her blood. Wanting to hold her close. Was there a way to fix this? He sure hoped so.