Chapter 118 Part 2 Remembering

Chapter 119 part 2 Remembering

A few weeks go by, Yuki spends a lot of time with Kaname. Trying to make him feel better. Knowing that he is going through a lot. She feels bad for him. Doing her best not to hurt him any more than she already has in the past. She spends time with Zero during the day when Kaname is working in his office. She loves him dearly, doing everything she can to curb her want to be with him all the time. To leave him at night kills her inside. While sleeping in Kaname's bed all she does is dream and want for Zero. Her love for him growing more and more each day. Still, she doesn't hurt Kaname.

Zero isn't too upset knowing that so far his plan is working. There hasn't been any sex going on with Yuki and Kaname. He is the only one to get anything at the moment. Zero always makes sure to make love to her before he goes back to his guesthouse or to his quarters in the manor. Making sure she is more than satisfied. Not needing anyone else. Or even dreaming about anyone else. Zero takes pleasure in this. Feeling free. He doesn't mind living with Kaname. Every other part of this was fine. He has learned to grow and open with that. Loving to go to the stables that Kaname built for him. Being with his horses. Evenings when Yuki would stay with Kaname, Zero would go there. Being with them. He had his freedom. Which he loved, and he also had his love. As long as Kaname and Yuki were just friends he could manage.

It's now March, Yuki laying in bed with Kaname. Kaname noticing that she isn't herself. That something is wrong. She hasn't been down in ages. Not really having any reason to be. She had both of them. She had Zero taking care of her blood and sex needs. She had Kaname take care of any other needs. Like Kaname always said, Each of them brought her something she needed. Something the other couldn't. She was living the dream what she wanted. Having two men that loved her dearly. Able to be with both of them without picking just one.

"Yuki my love. What is wrong? I know something is. You know you can always tell me anything. I think we have been through enough to prove that." Kaname says. Leaning over her in bed. "I don't want to hurt you," Yuki says. In a low sad tone. "You won't hurt me. What is wrong?" Kaname asks. "Today ...is the day I had the miss. It just replays in my head." Yuki says crying. "I am so sorry my dear. I know that hurt you. Things are a bit different now though. You have him in your life the way you want him. That should bring a smile to your face." Kaname answers. "It does. There was just so much pain. Last year around this time, things were falling apart around me. I was losing everything I loved so dear. Except you of course. Your always my rock." Yuki says. Just laying there. Her eyes are red. Hugging her blanket. Sadness was written all over her face. "You will never lose me. I promise you that." Kaname answers.

Kaname knows this isn't between them. It's between her and Zero. It was their child. Kaname kisses her lightly on the head. Before getting out of bed, to put his robe on. Then heads outside knocking on Zero's Door.

"What do you want? Especially at this hour?" Zero snaps. "Our wife needs you. She is very upset." Kaname says. "What did you do now? God damn you." Zero hisses. "Why do you always think it's me? I don't upset her as you do. Your the one that gets under her skin.  You Can unravel her like a ball of string." Kaname snaps. "Then what do you want?" Zero asks. "She is upset because today is the anniversary of the miscarriage. She is pretty down. I thought I would come to get you. So you could be with her. I thought it would be between you both. But as always your an ass. Trying to blame me for the wrongs of the world." Kaname comments. Zero giving him a dirty look. "I will go to her right now. Where is she?" Zero asks. "In my quarters. I do ask please do not have sex in my bed. I never have done that to you. Please don't to me." Kaname says. Eyes glowing red. "Why the hell would I want to!" Zero answers. Walking off to Kaname's Quarters.