Chapter 94 Sofa

Oops forgot a chapter. This is 94 i dont know how i missed it but i did. So its added now Sorry about that.

Chapter 94 part 2 Sofa.

Later in the afternoon, they all go back to the manor for dinner. Kaname already sitting at the dinner table waiting. "Did you all have a good time?" Kaname asks. "Yes, it was great. Thank you again, Kaname. The kids loved it." Zero says. "I am glad," Kaname responds. "Next time you should stay and ride with us." Zero replies. Kaname not sure he heard that right. "Maybe I will. Thank you for the offer." Kaname states.

Everyone starts eating, talking about there day. Everything calm and nice. Just what Yuki wants. She wants them all as a family. To get along and be able to be together without fighting. Without jealousy. But would that be able to happen? She knew how Zero was. At the same time, she knew how she was. Her feelings were changing. She was getting closer to Zero. Wanting him more. It scared her.

When dinner was over, Zero goes into the kitchen to help Yuki clean up. Making this an every night thing. Just to spend more time with her. Before he leaves. They laugh and have a nice time together. Things are growing in a good way. He does notice that the last few days he has spent time with her, that she is getting paler. He just isn't sure what it is. So he keeps it to himself. They dry up the last of the dishes. Putting them away.

"I guess, I will head home now. It was a great day. Thank you." Zero says. Yuki grabbing him by the hand. "Please don't go," Yuki says looking into his eyes. "I can stay if you want. That's fine." Zero answers. "I would like that. We can eat ice cream and watch tv on the sofa in the den. You still have some PJs in your quarters you could put on." Yuki replies. "Ok, sounds good. I will go upstairs and get ready. See ya in a few." Zero replies. Feeling happy inside. She didn't want him to leave. That was the best news he has had in a long time. He didn't want to leave either. He hurries and gets his shower. Putting his pj's on. Then heading downstairs. Yuki already in the den, in her own pjs.

"I will get the ice cream," Yuki says. "Ok Hurry up. I will get the tv show." Zero replies. Acting just like they did when they were kids. So happy to be together. It was a good feeling for both of them. Yuki comes out with the ice cream and some pretzels. Taking a seat right next to Zero. Handing him a spoon. Kaname walking in, taking a look at both of them.

"Kaname come sit with us," Yuki says. "It's ok. I see your both busy." Kaname answers. "It's ok. Come sit." Zero responds. "Ok, if you don't mind?" Kaname replies. Taking a seat on the other side of Yuki. She feeds him so ice cream. Smiling at him. He takes some pretzels and watches the tv show. Yuki falling asleep with her head on Zero's Shoulder. Her legs on Kaname. The whole three of them relaxed on the sofa. Kaname wakes in the middle of the night, taking in the site in front of him. Not sure how his feelings are. It was good to be a part of it. Yet something inside of him. Felt for how long? Would this keep going? Or would Zero win like before? Kaname kisses her leg. Then heads up to his own bed. Leaving them both on the sofa.