Chapter 86 Part 2 Freedom

Kaname comes out of his office, walking over to Zero as he is going upstairs. "Is everything taken cared of now?" Kaname asks. "No, she is fighting how she feels. She wants me to think if I can really do this. But can she?" Zero says. "She has a point Zero. You're not really made for the vampire way of life. You never really could handle it being the three of us. Not that I like it myself. I just learned it was this way or no way. Just seems she is thinking before leaping this time. She has grown. She knows what it was like the first time. She doesn't want a repeat." Kaname answers. "You were no prize the first time either." Zero snaps. "Can you handle this Zero? Me and you both sleeping with her? Both married to her?" Kaname asks. "She isn't dark anymore Kaname. It's not going to be that much fun that you think. Your little sex games you like to play. She doesn't seem the same way anymore." Zero replies. 

"I will say she has calmed down a lot. Yet when it involves you. She seems to get a bit undone. I was having a lot of fun there for a while. I thought for sure last night would have been also. SHe just didn't give into it. So she is curbing. She is growing. They may mean she doesn't want both of us anymore. She is happy with just being with one of us. Which I am wondering where her dark side has gone." Kaname smirks. "You think that's you? She does want to be with me. She just won't because of you. You're holding her back again. Maybe she is finally the person she wants to be. Without a dark side!" Zero hisses. "Really? Could I ever hold her back? Did I hold her back from sleeping with you? From having your child? When she wants something, nothing is going to stop her. You just like putting all the blame on me. She just feels you can't handle this life. She is trying to give you the out. You didn't have the first time around. Maybe you should take it. This life isn't fitting for you." Kaname responds.

"You would love that, wouldn't you? Finally getting what you really want?" Zero snaps. "It's not really about that anymore Zero. It's about being practical. If you want to stay. Fine. Just make sure whatever you choose, you really want. That you can handle this. To make this work, we will have to work together. Not against each other." Kaname states. Zero just stares at him. Not answering.

Zero packs his bags going to the guest house. Which is very nice. Everything here was. IT was big enough for him to move around and have his freedom. It had a kitchen, bath, bedroom and living room. All done up in nice expensive things. Zero didn't mind being alone either. He liked his quiet time. He was going to really sit and think about all that Kaname and Yuki said. He knew they both thought he couldn't handle this. It didn't look like she was letting go of Kaname at all. She told him out straight. Was it because she loved him? Felt she owed him? Zero wasn't sure. It did bother him to share her. IT wasn't anything new. He always felt that way. Yet if you thought about it, he was sharing her the whole time dealing with it. To live here for good in Kaname's home? Having her go from bedroom to bedroom? Just the thought ate at him. He also thought would she be able to do this? She wasn't dark. Could she go to bed to bed without having any conscious? Was she just worried about him not able to do this? Or herself as well?

Zero stays away from the Manor for weeks. Just staying to himself. Enjoying all the fruits of Kaname's labor. Taking it easy. Giving Yuki the space she needed. Also seeing he needed it as well. Seeing that Yuki didn't go to him either. He would sit and watch her outside playing with the kids. Doing her normal everyday routines. He also noticed Kaname going on day trips. Yuki letting him have more of his own freedom as well. As he was always stuck to do his work at home. He saw her growing. Letting up. He also did see how as much as she wanted to let go. When it came to him and someone else. She turned so fast. The jealousy turned her into a beast. With him being away from her, he noticed she was just fine. Was it time for him to move on? Forget what they had? Forget there life together? Maybe, in the end, she was meant to be with Kaname. At least they got to spend three years together.

Zero thinks about all this while packing his day bag. Wanting to walk the grounds. Seeing all it had to offer. Tired of staying indoors. He wanted to go back to the tombs. Figuring the walk would do him some good.

His packs some lunch, a book to read and a blanket. Heading out the door. Figuring to spend the day out.