Chapter 33 Part 2 Trying to move on.

Chapter 33 Part 2 trying to move on.

The next day, Kaname is the happiest he has been in years. Just holding her close to him. He wants to make love to her over and over. Just knowing not to push. He was happy with what she just gave him. He couldn't help himself though, during the day, he would go over to her and pull her near him. Giving her kisses on her neck wanting to be as close to her as he could. Yuki knew this was knew for Kaname. Something he wanted for a long time. It was nice. Feeling wanted, desired, and loved. It Was something lately she wasn't feeling. She tried her best to put feelings and even thoughts about Zero to the back of her mind. When he would come to get Ren, she would stay away. Letting Kaname take care of it all. She didn't like the new Zero. He was very different than the one she use to know. This one was even more dislikeable. Showed no feelings and was cold as ice. Even to her.

This Friday was no different, Zero knocks on the door Berta answering it. While Zero is waiting for Kaname. He knows Yuki and Kaname have become one. The scent is in the air. It takes him by surprise. Knowing how she felt about him. Now knowing she was letting up some.

"Good Afternoon Zero." Kaname says all chipper." Yea, Afternoon. I am here for my son." Zero responds. "I know Berta will have him right down. How was your Valentines?" Kaname asks. "It was good. If you believe in all that crap. I take it yours went the way you wanted." Zero responds. "I got more than I ever expected. Its been very nice since then as well. Whatever you said to her seem to make her let you go a little more." Kaname gloats. "I am glad. I could help. There was no point in letting her be upset or hold any promises. Those were in the past not now. It does make me sick to know two purebloods are breeding again." Zero spats. "That's not your concern." Kaname answers. Berta bringing down Ren. Handing him over to Zero. "Thank you. I will have him home on Sunday night." Zero comments. "That's fine. Have a great weekend." Kaname answers. Happier than Zero ever saw him.

For some strange reason, Zero felt a little weird. Not really knowing what it was. Why would he care if they slept together? He was the one to say do it. Since he didn't want her. Just seeing Kaname so happy. Made Zero sick to his stomach. Thanks to me that bastard got what he wanted. She actually listened to me. He just pushes it back into his mind. Taking his son, and going home. Not sure why he ever got himself involved with these two at all. As much as he loved his son, he was a throne in his side. He would have to be around them to see him. Not to mention the boy was half Pureblood. Half of what Zero hated the most. He still didn't understand why he ever did that. Have a child with that airhead. 

"What the hell was I thinking? To Lay in bed with her and even make a child. I don't even see where she is that wonderful. She is so clingy. So weak. She cries over everything. Whatever made me supposedly fall in love with her so much? To give up how I feel about vampires? Worst yet to live with two purebloods?

All he saw was Drama when he looked at this family. Wishing he had nothing to do with any of them. Just loving his son way too much to just let them take him away from him. So he had to deal. He had to make it work somehow.