Chapter 85 Part 2 Facts

In the Morning, Zero wakes from the sofa. He slept on all night. Not moving. Just sitting there waiting to smell the scent that killed him each time. Just this time, it didn't come. Which baffled him even more. He knew there was a fire. He had it deep within himself. Just now he sees she curbed it with both of them. He didn't know if that was a good thing or not. He did still want to know what was holding her back. He knew there was something. She just would stop herself each time she would get close to him. It felt good to hold her that close. To feel her want and desire for him. He wanted it to last not for her to pull away as she did. Something inside her stopped her. It was easting at Zero that she did.

Zero heads down to the breakfast table, not knowing what he is going to experience today. Was she still mad? Was she regretting? He had no clue. When he gets there breakfast is done and waiting. Kaname sitting there sipping on his coffee. Yuki eating her morning bagel. "Good Morning Kiryu," Kaname says. "Morning." Zero answers back. "Yuki told me she thinks you living this close isn't a good idea." Kaname states. Zero's heart falls. Knowing she didn't change her mind. "As I told her earlier. It is in the best interest of us all for you to stay here. So we came to the conclusion that you can live in the guest house. Its a perfect size for a man alone. It has everything you need. Plus it's on the grounds. You are safe, You can see Ren anytime you want. It also will give us space from each other." Kaname comments. Keeping his word to Zero. That he would make sure he stayed. 

"If that is what she wants." Zero replies looking at Yuki. Who doesn't look back at him? "I would like to talk to you alone Yuki," Zero says. "I think we said enough," Yuki replies. "Even so, there is more at least for me." Zero states.

"I will leave you two alone. I have some work to do anyway."Kaname responds. Walking out of the dining room. "Why dd you push back last night? Why did you leave?" Zero asks. "Zero, please. Can't we just move on." Yuki states. "No. I know you felt the same way. You just closed off. Why? You need to be honest. Not only with me but with yourself." Zero comments. "I need space. I feel overwhelmed with everything. You don't realize all it would mean to let go again. I just can't." Yuki replies. What do you mean? What is standing in your way? I can't fix it. If I don't know what it is." Zero says. "You're not thinking Zero. Your just jumping. Like we both did the first time around. Look where it got us? Look what happened? You can't fix this. You need to take a hard look and really think about this. Like Yagari tells you. You have your way out. Maybe you should take it." Yuki explains. "I don't want out. I want my wife back. My life. I knew it wasn't only because of the way I treated you. I know there is more." Zero states. "Zero, I am not like I was before. That person is long gone. I have no intention of leaving Kaname or this house. When you came back to me, I wanted nothing more but to run away from everything that was here. To be free, it just didn't work. Now I see where I really should be. What I really am. It's not something you want. No matter how much you claim otherwise." Yuki admits.

"I Do want to be with you," Zero says. "Yes, just you want me to be with only you. I am sorry. I can not give that to you. I can't fight it anymore. I won't leave my children. I won't go back to that life. To make you happy, I gave up parts of myself. I became someone I'm not. I can't hide who I am anymore." Yuki answers. "You don't have to hide yourself. I know you don't want to leave him because of all the pain it caused before. Him holding Ai over you." Zero responds. "It wasn't only him. It was you too. I did it to protect your feelings. Everything I ever did was for you. We all see how well that ended." Yuki replies. "I will give you the space you need. I will still be here if you want to talk. I want you to know. I love you. I remember everything. I want our life back." Zero states. "You're missing the point. When you are remembering. Thinking about everything. I want you to really think hard. Can you share? Can you be with someone who is also with someone else? Live in this house like everything is fine? You need to ask yourself some hard questions. In the past me being near Kaname, drove you crazy. I know. I am no better. I am sorry for acting like that with Nicole. It just hurt me that she was the one to take you away." Yuki remarks. "I want you to ask yourself them also. Do you really love Kaname the way you say you do? Or are you just staying because you have to? Because its easier? You said you only wanted to sleep with me. Be With me. Yet you are only sleeping with him. I think you're lying to yourself just to make all this easier. To Make Kaname happy? You feel you owe him something." Zero replies. "I will never be a normal woman Zero. We can't have a regular life. We already tried that. I can't give you want you really need. It Doesn't Matter what I truly want. It matters what is." Yuki says. Walking away.