Chapter 19 Part 2 Feelings

Chapter 19 part 2 feelings.

After Yuki left, Nicole comes down to the bar. Seeing Zero just sitting there. With a lot on his mind. "How did it go?" Nicole asks "Wierd. I felt nothing. Remembered nothing. Yet this woman was hugging me. Crying for me. You could see, she was doing everything to keep it together. She even had to get up and leave at one point. I felt bad for her." Zero says. "I guess that's a feeling? A start? Not what she was feeling or going through?" Nicole answers. "No, it wasn't. I think she thought by seeing her. I would remember her. It didn't happen that way." Zero replies. "What is next?" Nicole asks. "She wants me to go stay at there manor. To spend time with my son. To get to know her. Maybe remember something. I feel weird about it. I think its just so she can be near me. She just looks at me. The way she hugged me. It was just all too much." Zero states. "How she hugged you? COme on Zero a hug is a hug. Gezz." Nicole responds. "It was like, she never wanted to let me go." Zero answers. "You were married to her. She supposedly really cared about you. So, of course, it was like that. For some stupid reason, you never can see how much someone loves you. You don't understand it." Nicole spats. "I never thought someone could love another like that." Zero says. "Maybe it would be a good idea to go. To See what you use to live like. Maybe being around her more, something will come back? If nothing else you will get to see your son." Nicole says. "I will see." Zero replies. Not really sure about any of this.

Back at the manor, its now eight pm. Yuki hasn't left the spot outside near the plague. "Its cold out there. She has been out there for hours. She hasn't moved. Hasn't eaten. I can't take it anymore." Kaname says. "My lord she is very upset. Whatever happened today, seemed to take a piece of her with it." Berta replies. "He always does that to her. There love is brutal that way. I am going to bring her in. Please have her nightly tea waiting. At least maybe I can get her to drink that." Kaname says.

Walking outside. The wind howling. He takes a seat next to her." Yuki it's freezing out here. It's time for you to come in." Kaname says. "She just nods. She gets up holding his hand. Going inside. Not saying a word. She takes off her coat hanging it up. Then going upstairs to there room. Sitting in front of the fireplace. Kaname right behind her. "I had Berta get your tea. It will help you warm up." Kaname says. She just nods. "I know your hurting. Today was a lot. Maybe you can move on, at least knowing he is alive." Kaname states. Yuki just sitting there looking deep into the fire. She has no words to say how she feels. She knows there is no sense in taking it out on Kaname. At this moment, he was the only one she had. She just hurt. Deep within her core. There was no fixing it. How could you make someone love you that doesn't remember a thing? Who really didn't seem interested in getting to know you? Everything you built, everything you had. Gone. It was like he really did die. The Zero she knew and loved was gone.

Kaname just gets in bed, watching her look into the fire. Knowing how hurt she really is. He lets nature take its course. Seeing her get up and move over to the bed. Laying down on top of the covers. Still wearing her day clothes. He puts his arms around her, holding her close. Kaname lost for words. Doesn't say a thing. He feels it better not to. He wasn't sure what Zero'snext decision would be. He knew from watching him, he felt nothing for her. That for him to walk away would be nothing. There would only be one thing to hold them together. Ren. if Zero would ever want to take Ren away from Yuki. It would be over. He knew deep down Ren was the only thing keeping her going through this. If she lost them both, there would be nothing. Now he wished he never told her. That he would have just been the old Kaname. Scheming and keeping things from her. It would have been better. He didn't really see where the truth was so good. It only hurt everyone. This time, Kaname didn't want that. This wasn't even his doing.