Chapter 84 part 2 OPening

Chapter 84 Part 2 Opening

Zero stays in his Quarters, trying to let Yuki cool off. Feeling that this set them back a bit. Still wondering what was the truth about Nicole.  Her last statement to him, also kept him wondering. What did she mean? Then thinking about Alex. How much he hated Kaname. He knew he didn't like him either but this was taking it to a whole new level. What did this kid have against him? Yuki knew but wouldn't say. Something was up on every level. He just wasn't sure what it was.

While he is sitting there, Yuki barges in, Throwing his washed clothes at him. "Here your things are done. You can start packing." Yuki hisses. "Will you stop this? I know she bothers you. I am sorry. I wasn't myself. Not to mention, you're with Kaname. You sleep with him and I'm supposed to just watch. That's just fine and dandy right?" Zero comments. "You knew what it was with Kaname. I never slept with anyone other than you or him. I never really wanted to sleep with anyone but you. You don't know how much it meant to me. That you gave me something special." Yuki admits. "Babe, I'm sorry. You know. I still love you. Even though your fighting it. I know there are more reasons then you say. Your hiding a lot. You know I was under a spell? How can you hold this against me so badly? ANd forgive Kaname for all he has done! Talk to me damn it. Tell me the truth. "Zero snaps. "I trusted you with everything I ever had. I never saw you to be one to do what you did. To hate me so much. I always saw you as kind, honest. Trustworthy. It wasn't all a spell Zero. Its how you would feel if we didn't have a past. It hurts to know what you truly would feel towards me. With Kaname, he did everything to make me care for him and only him. Just doing it in ways that didn't work. I always saw you differently than him. As my one true love. It hurt more when you went against me than when he did. I expected more from you. I never thought no matter what you would go against me."Yuki admits."I am sorry for that. I am trying to make up for it. I need to know. Why did you go to talk to Nicole? Why did you really send her away?. " Zero snaps.

"The reason I went to her was because, I knew someone close to you was still poisoning you. I had Hanabusa check your blood. When the headaches were starting. I wanted to see what was going on. I didn't even tell Kaname. When I went to Nicole, she didn't deny it. I told her to leave you alone or I would kill her. She is the reason we were apart. The reason you forgot me. She is part of Sara's family. Just human. So she wrote you a letter and left. Now returned. I see in her eyes how she feels about you. How she looks at you. You stopped me, from hurting her. So you must feel the same way." Yuki Snaps. "I don't. I just don't want you to hurt her. I did that enough. I was no better to her than I was to you. You have to see that." Zero replies. "It doesn't matter at this point. Just go. I can't move on with you here." Yuki says walking away.

Zero grabs her arm pulling her close to him. "I know you still love me. Its the only reason you care so much. Its why you got so full of fire. Stop fighting it. Stop pulling away from me. You need to open your heart. Let me in!" Zero says holding her close in his arms. He sees how his touch makes her melt. His lips lightly brushes up against hers. The fire in both of them arise. So full of desire, their lips don't even touch. They just keep brushing up against the other. Their arms wrapped around the other. Yuki's eyes close taking in his scent. The fire deep inside guiding her. She nuzzles her head in his shoulder. Not sure if she wants his blood or body first. Zero lifts her head up to his. Looking deeply into her eyes. Now finally making his lips touch hers for a long deep passionate kiss. Fireworks going off in each of them. Her body so on fire she doesn't know what to do. Her hands don't go to remove his clothes. They just hold him tight. Wanting to be close to him. Wanting to just feel him in her arms. He notices how she craves that. Just pushing her even closer. She looks up at his face, with panic in her own. "I can't do this," Yuki says. "Why? Don't push me away. "Zero replies.

"You need to go. I just can't do this." Yuki says. Running out the door. Zero feels she cares. She is just still scared. Just of what he isn't sure anymore. All he could think of was she was going to go run to Kaname. He was going to get the benefit of all that. Knowing how she made him feel. He knew she had to be the same. She just wouldn't give in to her feelings. He takes a seat in front of the fireplace. Feeling there is hope in a way. He just really was going to have to work at this. It would be great to be alone with her. That just wasn't happening at this moment.

Yuki, on the other hand, runs to her quarters just going into the bathroom. Washing, calming her body. Her nerves. As much as she wanted him. She just couldn't. So many reasons running through her mind. She calms down, going into the bedroom. Just laying next to Kaname, not letting on a thing. Not wanting to use him either. It saddened her to do so. She kept her dark side in its place. Just laying there trying to sleep next to him. Feeling if she didn't see Zero for a while. It would be a good thing. She needed time to think. Time to put herself back together.