Chapter 182 part 2 Opening eyes

Chapter 182 part 2

Yuki comes down to the dining room, Zero following after her.  Wanting to spend as much time with her as he could. They both sit down to eat breakfast, both of them missing the conversation with Alex. Not even knowing it took place.

"Good morning you two. I hope your both feeling well." Kaname says. "Very well," Yuki says. Zero just giving him a look.

 "I have some news. I spoke to Alex earlier. He put some things in my ear, that I think have some meaning." Kaname says. "Like what?" Zero asks. "Like the person that is doing this to us, isn't after me. They are after breaking you two up. It's not Sara as we thought. She is dead. Its someone else." Kaname admits. "Like who? Who and why would they want us apart?" Yuki asks. "I don't think it has anything at all to do with the council or Zero being a hunter. I think all that was just to lead us on." Kaname comments. "Then why do this?" Zero asks. "Because the person wants you for themselves," Kaname reveals. "What? Who? Are you crazy?" Zero spats. "No, not all," Kaname says. "Look, who do you know that would want you in a romantic way? Or just want to tear you two apart?" Kaname asks. "I have no clue. Like you, I didn't screw when I was thirteen and have a child with someone." Zero barks. "Always so kind with words. I didn't wait till I was an old man either." Kaname remarks. "Why would it have to be that? Why take Alex's word for it? He has screwed us many times in the past. Why believe him now?" Yuki replies.

"I didn't see any reason for him to lie. I didn't see it in his way today. He was being honest with me. Not to mention, when you think about it, it makes a lot of sense. The person this whole time wasn't after me. What do I care about you not being with Zero? That made me happy to a degree when I thought he was dead. I did hurt for you seeing you so upset but it was me finally somewhat having you. Even if I didn't fully still have you. They didn't poison me, they didn't kill me. They didn't take me away from you. They took him. I think Sara was just a pawn. She was dumb enough to play and got burned. They wanted to put it all on her. Ryan is the main one. He is the clue to this whole thing." Kaname responds. "The only one, I can think of is Nicole. She seemed to really care about Zero." Yuki states. "She was just a human. She wouldn't have this much power." Zero says. "What if she isn't? Who is the woman that looks like me? That was to keep you there. To play with your mind." Yuki says. "I don't know. How are we going to find anything out?" Zero says. "I have Hanabusa and Takuma working on it. Ryans phone should give us the break we are looking for." Kaname says. "I hope so. I am tired of living this way. I want a normal life. Maybe it will be with both or one of you. I just want to be normal. I am tired of all this hurt and pain. Loving either of you has been extremely hard. I am over it." Yuki states. Walking out the door.

"One or both? Where did that come from?" Kaname says. "I think she really has had it. Not even last night seem to change her feelings toward me. I thought for sure that would have made her see, that I was trying. That I really wanted her back. Yet she still fears me." Zero admits. "Ryan didn't help with stirring the pot last night with you and the other women. That just pissed her off enough to come after me. You just played it well. It will take her time to heal but I know she will. I know how she really feels about you Zero." Kaname admits. "I feel. I am losing her Kaname. Last night was just sex for her, not making love. She is drawn to me because of the bond." Zero says. "My dear native Zero, after both of us screwed her raw, for hours, she needed to be with you and only you. Did you not notice, how she needed you. Wanted you? Missed you?" Kaname confesses. "Yes, but was that just the bond? Or needing really me?" Zero asks. "I believe in my heart needing you. She loves you, she just needs time to adjust to all this. It's been a long ride. Once we find out who really is doing this. it should help a lot. It just seems we were looking in the wrong direction." Kaname replies. "Will we ever find the right one? Its been going on for a while now. One thing after another. If this is all true I am being used to hurt her on purpose. They want to take down everything she feels for me. ANd its fucking working." Zero shouts. "It will only work if you let it. Don't let it." Kaname says. "Since when are you on my side?"Zero snaps. "Since without you, she isn't happy or herself. I told you, it takes both of us to make her happy. Plus now i am just wanting to know who the hell has been messing up our lives all this time." Kaname answers.