Chapter 61 Part 2 Speaking Freely

Chapter 61 part 2 speaking freely.

Yuki stays in her quarters, just thinking about everything that Alex told her a while ago. Wondering if things have changed. If Zero was fighting pass the poison? She saw a lighter side to him. He wasn't treating her as terrible. Then she thought maybe it was just the headaches. He didn't want to be alone. She was confused. Just not wanting to tell either of them. What she really knew. She also wondered if Alex would ever tell Kaname he was his son. How Kaname would respond to that. Kaname was just a child himself when this took place. She knew it must have been a mistake. Kaname isn't the type to do things like that. Little less make someone pregnant and not know about it. He knew about everything. Did he know about this as well? Was he hiding it? She knew Kaname always was one step ahead. She figured he already knew about Zero as well. He just kept his mouth closed. They were good at keeping things from each other. IT was something they did best. She wasn't so sure to tell him or not. She would go back and forth on it. Just not wanting Alex to have something on her. SHe knew how Alex was. He was no one's friend. On no one's side. He would probably use it against her. At this moment she didn't want Kaname on the wrong side of her. She cared too much for him. Even though he did things she didn't like. SHe saw why he did them. She was no better when it came to Zero. She would hide things. Because she thought she was protecting him. SHe just saw it never really was a good thing. It always just seems to make things worse.

Kaname walks into the bedroom, Seeing Yuki sitting at her vanity. "My love was everything ok tonight?" Kaname asks. "Yes, Kaname, I think there are a few things I should tell you. I am just not sure how you will take them. I just think you should know." Yuki answers. "You know you can tell me anything. I wish you would from the start. That you wouldn't think you had to protect me. Then I guess I am just as bad with that." Kaname replies. "It doesn't matter. I need you to sit down and listen." Yuki responds. "Ok." Kaname a seat at the end of the bed.

"I had Zero's blood tested a few months ago. I wanted to see if something was still holding back his memories. It came out, that he was still being poisoned. I figured out by who. I went to see Nicole, she told me she was a member of Sara's family. A human not many knew about. It was her revenge on me for killing her family. IT just seemed that Alex was also involved. He was making the poison to give to Zero. I went to him as well. He admitted to it all. Having his own reason for betraying you. Which I think you should speak to him about. He also told me that Zero would not ever go back to the way he was. Its why I kept quiet. There was no reason to tell everyone. If it wasn't going to change things. I just wonder now if the headaches are because Zero is fighting it?" Yuki admits. "I was wondering how long it was going to take you to tell me. I am not sure about Zero's headaches. You will have to ask him yourself about that. I was told the same as you. That he wouldn't remember or feel the same. That the poison was too strong. Yet again we all know how stubborn Zero is. It took him four years to become a vampire. So he could be fighting through this as well. Would make sense why he isn't being such an ass lately. Or could just be a side effect from stopping the Poison. Don't go jumping the gun thinking he is like he was. I don't want you hurt by this again."Kaname states.

"I figured in a way you knew. You always know everything. I do have one more admission." Yuki says. Taking Kaname's hands into her own. Sitting on the floor in between his legs. "The reason I was so mad at you for the pill was because I had gotten pregnant again with Zero's child. The pill caused me to miscarriage. I know it would hurt you to know. I was carrying his child again. So I didn't tell you. There wasn't any point. It was over before it began. I am sorry. I can't deny I wanted his child. I wish it would have ended differently." Yuki confesses. "Thank you for being honest with me. I wish you would have confided in me. When it happened. You needed someone. I would have been there. Yes, it bothers me, but I also know how this marriage works. He is part of it. At the same time, we have grown closer. Just you admitting all of this to me. Shows me that even more so. Please don't feel you have to spare my feelings. I want you to be honest with me." Kaname states.

Not letting on he knew this whole while. Keeping Zero's Secret. Figuring, he would be in this with him for the long haul. There was no need to make things any worse than they already were.

"Thank you for listening. Not judging." Yuki answers. "You should know. I wouldn't Judge. I do know how much you care for him. Even though I wish it wasn't true." Kaname admits. "I don't feel the same at the moment. I want to help him, but something makes me back away. I just keep seeing what he said or did over and over again." Yuki admits. "That is only normal. He has done a lot of miserable things. On purpose to hurt you. I do see that he is being a bit nicer. Which at least if we have to be around him. That is a start. I will tell you this. If he starts acting like he was. He is out of here. I will not put up with it anymore. I have dealt with enough from him. The only reason he isn't dead is You!" Kaname states. "I know. Please. His son needs him. Even if he never comes back to me. We never have what we once did. I want our son to have him in his life. He was a good man." Yuki answers. "You always see the best in people. Its what gets you hurt. I see the dark side of you is curbed." Kaname responds. "Yes, he took her away. Tamed her or whatever. I don't feel like that anymore. I just did when I had his blood. I couldn't control myself." Yuki admits. "Its a good thing in one way. Just in another, there were times you really needed her. She would have shown him, who was in control. Instead, you let him get away with it." Kaname comments. "I can't hurt him. I am sorry, but its just the truth." Yuki answers. "I see that. Still hiding what you truly are from him?" Kaname responds. "Not sure if I am hiding. It's just how I feel." Yuki remarks.