Chapter 20 Part 2 Lets give this a shot.

The next few days, Yuki hasn't changed much. She is very quiet. Trying to do regular day things but falling short. As her sadness takes over. It seemed this has hurt her even more than his actual death. Before she felt he was dead and had no choice to be away from her. Now he was alive. It was his choice to want nothing to do with her. It hurt her deep down. She didn't go back to the bar even though, there was part of her that wanted to. Even if it was just to stare at him. To watch him. She just knew better. The worse part of this wasn't even losing the lover she desired more than anything, the husband she loved dearly, it was the friend she trusted with everything. That hurt her the most. It just pushed her closer to Kaname. Not even because she loved him, just for his comfort. She felt so lost. Knowing that Yagari had a part in this, made it no better. She trusted him. Never thinking he would do this to them. She knew what he was thinking. That they would be free. She wanted that before. Just not like this. Now all she wanted was him back in her arms. In her life. The old Zero who loved her, just as much as she did him.

Kaname was sitting in his office, at his desk. Just looking out the window. Thinking about how things changed so much in the last 18 months. He never once thought it would come to this. As he is sitting there the phone rings. "Hello." Kaname says. "Hi, It's Zero." Zero says. "How can I help you?" Kaname answers. "I have been thinking about Yuki's offer to come to visit for a bit. I really do want to see my son. Spend time with him. I want him to know about me." Zero responds. "That is fine. What about Yuki?" Kaname asks. "I don't really know. Nothing changed from meeting her that day. I still have no memories or feelings. I did feel bad to make her upset but that was about it." Zero remarks. "I see. Maybe being with her more, you will remember? I just ask that you please be gentle with her feelings. She didn't take it too well the other day. I know, you can't help how you feel. Just keep in mind her feelings. This is a lot for her to take in." Kaname states. "I don't understand how you're ok with any of this? Us being married? Her being around me? Loving me the way I been told. I can't imagine sharing someone I love with someone else." Zero replies.

"We made sacrifices to be with her. Both of us. We both love her dearly. ...Loved her dearly. I will be honest I hated the idea, I really didn't like you or you being around. It was just something I had no choice to get used to. If I wanted her. I had to take you. She always preferred you. I shared more than you did." Kaname admits. "This all seems very weird to me. I don't want things to be awkward." Zero responds. "It should be ok. It cant be any more awkward than before. Yet we always made it work. We can put our differences aside for now. Maybe start over? You don't have the feelings for her you once did. So your not really my riviel anymore." Kaname says. "True, but her feelings are the same. That may cause problems." Zero answers. "I know her feelings for you will never change. I have come to terms with them. Even before all this took place. I am just happy now that I am in her heart again." Kaname remarks. "If you say so. Vampires sure are strange Monsters." Zero states.

"I see that hasn't changed. You always saw us as monsters. You have to remember your one also." Kaname replies. "I was once human. I try to live that way. Not the way of the vampires. I guess in the past with her and even you. I gave into the vampire ways. On my own I haven't." Zero states. "I noticed your girlfriend is human. Isn't that hard?" Kaname asks. "No, not really. Things have been quiet and peaceful. I do know she cares for me very much. Took me a long time to see that. " Zero says. "And you? Do you care about her?" Kaname asks. "I do. I don't want her hurt her. I am not sure about in love with her though. There always seemed to be something missing. I couldn't put my finger on it. Its why I am going to come to the mansion. Maybe even if I get some memories back. I can move on better. It sucks not to remember things that were supposed to be so important to you." Zero remarks. "I can understand that. Your welcome to come when you're ready. I will let Yuki know. We will tell the children that you are alive. Ren is only three he doesn't understand it all. Ai does more." Kaname comments. "That is your child? Ai?" Zero asks. "Yes, she loved you as if you were also her father. We may have hated each other, but we never took it out on the kids." Kaname answers. "That's good." Zero responds. Hanging up the phone.