Chapter 68 Part 2 Screams

Yuki falls asleep beside Kaname. Laying ever so close to him. He stays awake just thinking of what took place tonight. Replaying it over and over in his mind. Still not able to see what set her off like that. All these months, she has been with him and only him. She has been tamed. He was the one to go to her. To initiate any sex for the most part. She was rougher than normal tonight. Her attitude being one of the dark one. It just brought back memories of the past. How she wanted Zero and just used him instead. He was hoping that wasn't returning. He just didn't know what to think at the moment. He knew things went well with Ryan tonight. Yuki stayed with him all night. Not doing anything to make him look bad. If anything she did everything in his favor. The place looked incredible, The food, flowers and everything was perfect. He couldn't put his finger on it. Never thinking that one very light kiss or touch from Zero. Did this.

While they are both laying there, They hear Screams coming from Zero's quarters. Yuki sits up, grabbing her robe. "Where are you going?" Kaname Asks."I have to see what is wrong. Why is he screaming?" Yuki says. Now in her normal tone."Why do you care? Berta can check on him." Kaname spats."Really? Would you like it if you screamed and I didn't come to look?" Yuki replies. Walking out of the room. Hearing screams that are getting louder. She runs to Zero's Quarters. Opening the door and finding him on the floor again. Holding his head, screaming. "Zero what is wrong? Talk to me." Yuki says. Going over to him. Picking his head up gently into her arms. His arms wrap around her waist. As tears stream down his face. "My head. Yuki My head. Please don't leave me." Zero replies. "I am right here," Yuki says. Holding him close to her. His head in her arms. She pushes back his bangs to see his face. His eyes closed from the pain. Curled up in a fetal position holding on to her waist. Sweat coming down his head. "Zero this isn't good. You don't look good. What is wrong? Besides the headaches is there anything more?" Yuki asks. "Memories." Zero answers. "What about them? She replies. Still, a bit lost on what is really going on.

Kaname walking in, seeing her hold Zero's head. Zeros arms around her waist. If looks could kill, Zero would be dust. Also a sadness in Kaname's heart. "What's wrong with him?" Kaname asks. "His head again. Something is wrong. Please help him." Yuki asks. Tears filling her eyes. "Fine." Kaname barks. Helping Yuki to put Zero in bed. "I will go get Hanabusa. Its time he tests him. We need to know what is going on with him. If Hanabusa could help with the headaches. ANd what is really causing them. " Kaname states. "I will stay here with him. He needs someone." Yuki answers. Pulling the armchair near the bed, and holding Zero's hand. Which he grabs and holds tightly. Kaname just takes a look. Seeing a closeness start. One that hasn't been there in a while. He just hopes this isn't a start of anything. That things don't change. This isn't what he wants at all.

"Hanabusa I need for you to check on Zero. He isn't doing very well. You need to test him, maybe even give him something for his pain." Kaname states. "I will go see what I can do. Do you think he is remembering?" Hanabusa asks. "I am not sure. I know he is in a lot of pain. The headaches are often. He doesn't go into what seems to be the problem. I am not sure why he is holding back. I believe he is remembering bits and pieces though."Kaname responds. "He is a fighter we all know that. He could be fighting this as well."Hanabusa states. "It wouldn't surprise me at all," Kaname replies. "I just need to know what is really going on with him. If he is having feelings for her again. I need to know what I am in for. " Kaname states. "You see something starting?" Hanabusa asks. Walking up the stairs to Zero's Quarters. "Not sure what I saw tonight. There was something in her eyes. That hasn't been there in a very long time." Kaname remarks.