Chapter 38 Part 2 Stuck

Let me know how you like, Zero's and Kaname's conversation. I found it to be funny. :) Zero being an ass but then Kaname handing it back.  

Chapter 38 Part 2 Stuck

Later in the day, Takuma walks into Kaname's office. "I see she came home. Is She ok?" Takuma asks. "I believe so. She has a calm over her. She had sex with him at the townhouse. Things seem different this time. He is hooked. He just doesn't fully know it. It just seems at the same time her dark side is satisfied." Kaname replies. "I can see that. You know when they mated the first time, it wasn't totally competed due to the fact. That neither of them really let go. They were scared of hurting the other. Even when she did rough him up, it was more playful than the actual lust. This time, it would fully mate. Be fully completed. He has no cares to not hurt her. He let out his true vampire self. He will be dreaming of having her." Takuma states. Heh, I find that funny. He thinks he is smart. Wait till he can't control himself. She has always controlled it. She is used to it now. It won't be affecting her like that." Kaname remarks. "No, it won't. That does mean he will be back. " Takuma answers. "Like you thought he was going to stay away? At least now I will have my fun watching him beg for it." Kaname spats. "You're not mad at her for this?" Takuma asks. "No, I knew it would happen. These two doing it is nothing new. What worries me is the effects. He isn't in love with her. He doesn't feel anything. He is downright cruel. Yet he wants her sexually. Not to mention, she is hiding what really took place. Even he said it. She wouldn't tell him either." Kaname comments. "Why tell him? She knows he doesn't care. She isn't dumb Kaname. In love yes, but dumb no. She only lets him get away with it all because of how much she loves him." Takuma replies. "And how much can you love someone who mistreats you? Who uses you?" Kaname grins. "I see. That's what you're after. Her winding up to hate him. Due to his own actions. Very smart." Takuma comments. "I don't have to do a thing. He does a fine job of being an ass all on his own." Kaname remarks. "The last time they mated here, he didn't feel the full effects. She must have drunk from him. Upping the highness. Making him hooked." Takuma says. "Yes. Now we just watch what happens. Hopefully, she doesn't get too hurt." Kaname states.

Later in the evening, its time for dinner. Yuki cooking a delicious meal for the family. The first time he really has seen her back from the townhouse. She came home and took back her duties. Not really showing any signs of anything that took place. Hiding her hurt over what happened to her. Pushing everything in the back of her mind and heart.

 "Yuki my love everything looks great. It's so nice to have you back. I was very worried about you." Kaname remarks. "I am sorry to worry you. I didn't mean for that to happen. I just needed some space. I was going through something. Its dealt with now." Yuki answers. "Are you sure? Is there anything you need to tell me about?" Kaname asks. "No, not really. I was down to my last tablets. I needed blood. He gave it to me, and I couldn't help but unleash my dark half. I am sorry if that causes you any distress." Yuki admits. "Ahh, I see. You do know. He is hooked now. I take it his dark side appeared also?" Kaname asks. "Yes. A side to him I have never seen before. Then lately I am seeing a lot I haven't before."Yuki confesses. "Thank you for being honest with me. You seem different." Kaname comments. "I feel different. His dark side could handle me quite well. To be honest, tame me. I have never felt like that before. I take it that's what it was supposed to be like?" Yuki asks. "Yes, just neither of you could let go before. Always scared to hurt the other. He doesn't have the same feelings so it let it all out. Not to mention, he really had no clue what was taking place. His body was in control, not him. He couldn't fight you if he tried. You know he will be back for more?." Kaname states. "Maybe we can build on it?" Yuki says. "My love I know you still have hope. I just don't want you getting hurt. He seems so different. Like a different person. I know you love him, I just don't see him being like he was." Kaname confesses. "I know. I was just hoping being that close, could bring out some feelings in him. I know your right through." Yuki states. Looking down at her plate.

"I am going to stay away for a bit. I want you to give him Ren on the weekends. If he wants me, he will have to come after me. I'm not going to beg him anymore." Yuki says. "Good, I am glad to hear it. You also know you can talk to me about anything bothering you. When you left here, you were pretty upset. Is there anything I could do to fix that?" Kaname asks. "No, but thank you. No one could fix it. It was something that was just not meant to be. In a way, I guess it was a good thing." Yuki admits. Kaname doesn't know what to answer. Nor does he know what she is talking about. He just figures its something that has to do with Zero. It's always Zero. He also didn't see her getting what she wanted. He knew Zero at the moment would just use her. He would have to even if he didn't want to. Nothing would quench his thirst as she would.

At the townhouse, Zero was laying in bed, trying to watch tv. Her scent still in his bed. Her scent driving him mad. He tried taking care of himself but just like Kaname said. It didn't work. Just made him worse off. This killed him to need her in any way. Of all people to have to screw around with, a pureblood. He knew miss Queen would give in to him though. It made him laugh. Knowing he had as much control over her. Just at the moment, he wasn't going to show it. He would wait. He figured he could handle this. He had urges before, he's not a teen. How bad could this get? Not really knowing it could get just as bad as needing blood. Not remembering how badly he needed her blood. He would soon know just how bad. His thoughts go back to where Kaname told him, she owned his balls. "God damn it! That killed him. For her to be in control of any part of him. He wanted away from these people. Even wanting to go as far as to take Ren away from her. Saying she was unfit. Now he would have to stick around a little longer. Maybe even make nicely just to get her in bed. This wasn't what he wanted at all!