Chapter 117: Negan & Lucille

No One's Point of View

"Boy, do I have a feeling we're getting close." Negan starts, going over to Eugene and makes his way down the line looking over the group before him, Alita's pulse pounds in her ears.

"Yep. It's gonna be pee-pee pants city here real soon." He comments as he stops walking. He stood in front of Alita, Maggie, Ash, and Rick.

"Which one of you pricks is the leader?" The man asked.

"It's this one. He's the guy." The Savior informs him, he sighs looking at Rick, he takes a few steps forwards.

"Hi. You're Rick, right? I'm Negan." He introduces himself.

"And I do not appreciate you killing my men. Also, when I sent my people to kill your people for killing my people, you killed more of my people." He sounded light hearted, but his eyes held anger.

"Not cool. Not cool. You have no idea how not cool that **** is. But I think you're gonna be up to speed shortly. Yeah, you are so gonna regret crossing me in a few minutes. Yes, you are." Negan says with a smile.

Alita glanced at Rick to see him shaking. Sweat dropped from his hair, but he kept eye contact with the man.

"You see, Rick, whatever you do, no matter what you don't mess with the new world order. And the new world order is this, and it's really very simple. So, even if you're ******* stupid, which you very may well be, you can understand it. You ready? Here goes nothing. Pay attention." Negan says as he swings his bat off of his shoulder and holds it close to Rick's face.

That's when I get a good look at it and I see that the end of the **** thing is wrapped in barbed wire, he smiles and leans down a little.

"Give me your ****... Or I will kill you." He said pulling back and starts to walk again.

"Today was career day. We invested a lot so you could know who I am and what I can do." He says stopping in front of Abe.

"You work for me now. You have ****, you give it to me. That's your job. Now, I know that is a might big, nasty pill to swallow, but swallow it you most certainly mother ******* will." He says, his face showed how pissed off he was for a second before he went back to smiling.

(Author/Red: Me in reality if I was acting in The Walking Dead with the cast during this scene, I'd probably say, 'Shut it John Winchester.' Lol it's not just me right? Right? No? Okay...)

"You ruled the roost. You built something. You thought you were safe, I get it. But the word is out. You are not safe. Not even ******* close. In fact you are ******, more ****** if you don't give me what I want. And what I want if half of your ****." He continued.

"And if that's too much, than you can go find, or steal more, and it'll even out sooner or later. This is your way of life now. The more you fight back, the harder it will be. So, if someone knocks on your door..." He said as he chuckles.

"You ******* let us in. We own that ******* door. You try to ******* stop us and we will ******* knock that ****** down." He says.

'He sounds like a 12 year old, who just learned the word, '****'.' Alita thought, looking at the man.

"You understand?" Negan asks, when Rick doesn't respond he cups his ear and leans closer to him.

"What, no answer? You don't really think that you were gonna get through this without being punished, now, did you?" He says stepping back to address all of us.

"I don't want to kill you people. Just want to make that clear from the get-go. I want you to work for me. You can't do that if you're ******* dead, now, can you?" He says stopping in front of Alita and the people who were siblings to her.