Chapter 100: Rick? Deanna? Dad?

Alita's Point of View

It's night by the time we arrive back in Alexandria, on the way over I talked to the man, who was named Morgan.

I was expecting a warm welcome and a reunion.

I think Rick mentioned a person named Morgan to me when I first talked to Rick when were back on the farm, but it seems on our time out **** hit the fan.

We came to where a group of people are gathered, ours in the mix. They stand around a fire...

Reg lays dead in Deanna's arm, blood covering his throat. Even a bloody and bandaged Rick stands above Pete, who's being held down by Abraham, and my dad.

"Rick..." Deanna says, and my eyes trailed over to Deanna.

"Do it." She orders. In a split second Rick turns and fires one shot into Pete's head, some of the people screamed in shock and horror.

"Rick?" Morgan calls, Rick looks up at him...

-Extra stuff-

It's the next day so my dad called Maggie and I into Deanna's house for me to see Deanna's other son, her husband, and Deanna herself.

I looked at my dad in confusion, and then we hear Deanna ask something...

"Is what Gabriel says about you guys true?" Deanna says.

"I told you Deanna, I know my daughter and her group, they actually saved the priest, and the priest is lying to you. It's just his opinion, and he didn't actually give clear evidence to back it up." My dad stated to her.

I looked at Maggie confused, and Maggie mouthed, 'I'll tell you later.'

"So you're saying that Gabriel is a liar?" Reg asked my dad, and my dad nodded at him, as I still looked confused.

But then I found out what they were talking about.

Gabriel talked to Deanna, and my dad in private to say things about us, but clearly didn't back it up with evidence.

"Maggie, Alita. Is your group as good as Samuel here thinks or are they as Gabriel says about? Did you guys save him?" Deanna asks us, as Maggie nods.

"Samuel is right about our group and yes we did save Gabriel from the walkers outside." Maggie says, and looks at me.

"By the way I hear this correctly Deanna, our group is good, and we are not what Gabriel says we are. And we did save him from a group of walkers that were surrounding him." I stated, Deanna nods, and my dad smiles at us.

"Deanna, please you have to trust me on this that Gabriel is lying. If Maggie and Alita said their group is good and that they have saved Gabriel, then we should let them stay." My dad states to her, and she nods.

"I'll think about it Samuel, for now all of us should go home and get some rest." She says to us, as we nodded. Once we got out, I hear Deanna close the door behind us, and I sighed.

'What's going to happen now? What did Gabriel think of achieving with going through with this?' I thought to myself, heading back home with Maggie following.

"Alita." I heard my dad say, and I looked at him, Maggie looked at me with concern.

"Go on home, Maggie. I'll be alright." I told her, and she nodded slowly, now going back her house, as I looked at my dad.

"Alita, I know you had to do what you have to do to survive out there, and I could tell you care about your group, so much. I'll try to help you guys with Deanna. You know that right?" My dad asks me.

"I know you're trying your best dad, it's just hard. And it will get harder from here, you know that." I stated to him, and he nods.

"I know, but I don't want to lose you again. If Deanna makes you and your group leave... I'll leave too. I even know Nate will leave with Ash." My dad states and I nodded.

"If there's nothing else I could do for you guys, I don't know if anyone else would be with me other than Nate... I just can't lose you again..." My dad says clearly lost.

"I lost you once to that raid at the beginning, and I'm not about to lose you again this time to them." My dad states looking at me with sadness.

"They don't know whats going on out there, and they need people like you and your group, who do know what's going on out there." He says sighing, and I sighed nodding at him.

"You won't lose me or any one else okay." I said and he nods, then we hugged then when we let go of each other, I had a question to ask him real quick.

"Dad... About the silver eyes and wolf thing... How... How do we have it...? How do we have wolf powers...?" I asked him, and I hear him sigh.

"Alita... That's-" He starts sighing knowing that I wanted answers myself.

"That's genetic... I got it from your grandpa, my dad... I... I'll teach you all I know, and what your grandpa has taught me about everything. Alright?" He asks me.

I looked at him not fully accepting what he just said, but I know he'll tell me more along the way. I nodded, later with both of us headed home.