Chapter 25: Prison?

(Author/Red: Hey guys welcome to Season 3 & 4 for The Walking Dead. Also this is what Alita was wearing for this and next two chapters. Hope you enjoy the next coming chapters!)

No One's Point of View

Rick kicks open the door of a house, some of the group rushed in killing a few walkers at the front before they split up to clear the rest of the house.

T-Dog goes off by himself, Rick and Daryl went one way, while Carl and Alita went the other way after clearing the house, Rick gets the others and they pile up in the living room.

Soon Alita watched Daryl as he cleans out an owl, he looks over at her and smiles, she smiles back giving Daryl a quick kiss on the cheek.

Since the farm Daryl and Alita were official as boyfriend and girlfriend, and it's one of the things that keeps both of them going.

The other things that keeps both of them going is the whole group... Yet Maggie and Beth thought that Alita and Daryl's relationship is the sweetest thing in the world.

While Hershel wanted Alita to be single for the rest of her life, but he likes Daryl, and he knows Daryl will keep Alita safe, and vise versa. On the other hand Hershel is okay with it, knowing that Alita made a good choice.

Alita's Point of View

I looked over at a very pregnant Lori knowing that we need to find a place to settle down and soon, it's constantly on my mind. 

I looked over at Carl when he comes into the room, I see him holding two cans of dog food, my stomach turns a little as I watched him open it, the sound of the can being opened got Rick's attention.

He turns to Carl, picks up the can and looks at it, before I can say something, T-Dog gets our attention looking out the window. We see a pile of walkers coming towards us, we rushed out the back door. 

Daryl and I went to our bikes making sure everyone was in their vehicles as we speed off looking for another safe spot, hopefully a real one, later we stopped on one of the roads to look at our map.

"We got no place left to go." T says looking at the map.

"When this heard meets up with this one, we'll be cut off. We'll never make it south." Maggie tells us.

"What did you say? That was about 150 heads?" Daryl asks looking at the group.

"That was last week. It could be twice that by now." Glenn tells him.

"This river could have delayed them. If we move fast, we might tear right through there." Hershel suggested.

"Yeah, but if this group joins with that one, they could spill out this way." T-Dog points out.

"So, we're blocked." Maggie says looking at Alita.

"Only thing to do is double back at 27 and swing towards Greenville." Rick tells us.

"Yeah, we picked through that already. It's like we spent the winter going in circles." T-Dog says.

"Yeah, I know. I know. At Newman we'll push west. Haven't been through there yet. We can't keep going house to house. We need to find some place to hole up for a few weeks." Rick says looking at Lori, who was in the car.

"Alright. Is it cool if we get the creek before we head out? Won't take long. We got to fill up on water. We can boil it later." T-Dog says to Rick.

"Knock yourself out." Rick tells him.

I nodded at the Greens who were trying to get some water, while I made my way over to Daryl wrapping my arm around his midsection, he looks at me smiling a bit.

"Ya wanna go skinny dipping?" He asks me jokingly. I laughed a little giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

"No, let's not scare off our group." I responded as he smiles at me, but it turned into confusion.

"Wolf form. How is that doing?" He asks me, I sighed.

"Well, not doing well, the wolf is doing alright, but not 100% well like before at the moment. I'll try to hunt again in that form soon." I responded to him, and he nods, before turning to Rick.

"Hey, while the others wash their panties, lets go hunt." Daryl says getting his crossbow ready.

"That owl didn't exactly hit the spot." Daryl says as I looked up at the two of them.

"You want me to come with?" I asked as Daryl nodded, but I could tell he was trying to say, 'In wolf form.' 

Later with me shifting into wolf form, we walked along some railroad tracks, I got a couple of squirrels and a few rabbits.

"That's a shame." Daryl says as I looked up at Daryl then at what he was talking about, I see a prison surrounded by a large fence, it's perfect, but the yard is full of walkers.

I look over at Daryl and Rick in wolf form, but by the look on Rick's face, I'm guessing those walkers won't be there much longer.