Chapter 66: Additions to Community

Alita's Point of View

It was dark when we got to the gates of Woodbury, we sneak up until a bullet goes past us hitting a vase.

I raise my pistols shooting at the person along with the others, we ducked down behind a car as they continued to shoot at us.

Rick and Michonne shoots one more look before the woman we found stands up.

"Tyreese! It's me! Don't-" She shouts getting cut off by Rick pulling her back down.

"Get down!" He tells her.

"Karen! Karen, are you okay?" Tyreese asks, Karen gets out of Rick's hand and stands back up.

"I'm fine!" She tells him.

"Where's the Governor?" Tyreese questioned her.

"He fired on everyone. He killed them all." She explains holding her hands up.

"Why are you with them?" He asks her.

"They saved me." She explained.

"We're coming out! We're coming out!" Rick tells him.

We got up warily walking out from behind the car our hands are up, but we still carry our weapons just in case they get any ideas as we approached them.

The gate opens with Tyreese and Sasha walking towards us with guns in hand. I dropped my hands going back to put both of my pistols back in the holsters bringing out my crossbow out.

"What are you doing here?" Tyreese asks, Rick looks over at Daryl and I for a second.

"We were coming to finish this until we saw what the Governor did." Rick tells him.

"He-he killed them?" Tyreese asks.

"Yeah. Karen told us Andrea hopped the wall going for the prison. She never made it. She might be here." Rick tells him, but something didn't seem to add up.

So later on we went down to the building where the Governor tortured Glenn, Maggie, and I, I still felt sick looking around the walls of the building, and I tensed a bit.

Daryl seems to notice and held one of my hands, nodding at me as I nodded back holding it back.

"This is where he had Glenn, Maggie, and Alita." Rick explained, motioning towards me.

"The Governor held people here?" Tyreese asks.

"Yeah, he had me, my sister, and Glenn here." I told him, getting unpleasant flashbacks.

"He did more than hold them." Daryl adds as I tensed a little more.

"Is that why you look tense Alita?" Sasha asks, looking at me.

I nodded holding my crossbow up as we got around the corner, as Daryl and I let go of each others hands.

We looked towards a metal door to see a puddle of blood coming out of it, where a thumping sound came from it, Michonne pulls her sword looking at Rick.

"Will you open it?" She asks Rick, as we readied ourselves as he places his hand on the lock.

"One, two..." He counts before throwing it open, inside we see one of the Governor's guys.

Milton I believed laying on the ground and covered in blood, but right next to the door we see feet.

"Andrea!" Michonne says rushing over to her, we head in behind her and see the blonde woman leaning against the wall.

Blood covers her neck and by the looks of her skin, I'm guessing Milton got her before she got him.

I put my crossbow on back, as Rick kneels down in front of Andrea as Michonne pulls her to sit up.