Chapter 135: Attack on more Saviors

(Author/Red: This is what Alita is wearing for this chapter

(Author/Red: This is what Alita is wearing for this chapter. Hope you guys enjoy the chapter.)

Alita's Point of View

I watch the Saviors that worked, they were getting weapons ready and were going to move out when they were done, we were hidden, waiting for our moment.

Once the signal was given, we sped forwards in our armed vehicles and shot at them through the holes that were cut in them.

Getting out I stayed behind the armor, but kept shooting at the Saviors, the ones who didn't die ran for cover and returned fire, seeing one's peeking out over the car.

I took a second to aim and pulled the trigger. Once some of them were already dead, I kept taking out some of the other ones.

Gunfire was loud and ear splitting when someone got too close to you, the feeling of bullets whizzing past was heart stopping and pounding.

I remember the fight at the prison, the fight that split us up but got us to Alexandria, the first time I faced a hostile group with them, I remember losing Hershel on that day.

I remember losing my mom at the beginning because of these Saviors. I remember losing Shawn and my dad to walkers.

I wish Hershel, Shawn, mom, or dad were here with us, their leaderships, their moral compass is something we're servile lacking now, especially now that Glenn's gone.

I looked down when a bullet hits the ground right next to my foot, taking a deep breath I steadied myself before returning fire, I could see them starting to move closer.

"We got some coming up on my right." Someone calls out.

"Stay on them! Don't let them through! We pin them in, it takes care of itself! That's the plan." Aaron orders.

Moving from my spot, I start shooting again where the Saviors were trying to come around, they duck as we fire at them.

They kept moving closer to us, as I push forwards, ducking when I had to.

We couldn't let them have even the slightest edge on us at all.

Moving behind a car I lean over the hood and lay down some fire, as I glanced at Aaron.

"I'm moving closer!" I shout over.

He looks like he's about to argue, but just nods. Running closer, I ducked behind a wall, sitting up.

I rest my gun against the wall and fire at the Saviors once again, killing two.

"Tobin!" I hear Aaron call out.

When I ducked I looked to see Tobin grasping his shoulder.

I noticed the dead starting to come back and it's not long before screams of pain start, as I pull back with the others.