Chapter 81: Leave

Alita's Point of View

"I was in the graveyard, somebody knocked me out. I woke up outside this place, it looked like a school." Bob gasps put holding Sasha's hand.

"It was that guy, Gareth, and five other ones. They were eating my leg right in front of me, like it was nothing. All proud like they had it all figured out." Bob explained to us.

"Did they have Daryl and Carol?" Rick asks him.

"Gareth said they drove off." Bob tells him, my heart drops hearing this, but I blocked it out when he starts groaning in pain.

"He's in pain. Do we have anything?" Sasha asks.

"I think there are pills packets in the first aid kit." Rosita tells her.

"Yeah." Abe says nodding.

"Save 'em." Bob tells them.

"No." Sasha argues.

"Really." He starts to sniffle as he sits up, he reaches up and pulls his shirt away from his right shoulder, I looked down a little seeing the bite.

I glanced up at Sasha as she just stares, frozen at the sight of the bite on her boyfriend's shoulder.

"It happened at the food bank." He tells her.

"It's okay." She whispered holding his hand, he falls back breathing hard.

"Bob?" Sasha calls in a shaky voice.

"There's a sofa in my office. I know it's not much, but..." Gabriel offers.

"Thank you." Sasha says to him.

"I got him." Tyreese says standing up, he picks Bob up and takes him to the office...

Michonne, Glenn, Maggie, and I gathered around Rick.

"Does he have a fever?" Rick asks us.

"He's just warm." Maggie tells him.

"Jim lasted almost two days before we left him." Glenn points out.

"Time for a reality check. We all need to leave to go to DC right now." Abraham tells us.

"Daryl and Carol are gonna be back. We're not going anywhere without them." Rick says stepping forwards.

"I respect that, but there's a clear threat here to Eugene. I need to extract his *** before things get any uglier. So if y'all won't come, good luck to you. We'll go our separate ways." Abe tells us heading for the door.

"You leaving on foot?" Rick asks.

"We fixed that **** bus ourselves." Abraham points out turning back to us.

"There are a lot more of us." Rick tells him storming over to him.

"You want to keep it that way? You should come." Abraham comments, Rick gets in his face.

"Carol, and Alita saved you life. We saved your life." Rick stated.

"Well, I'm trying to save yours. Save everyone's." Abraham fired back.

"We're not going anywhere without out people." Rick says to him.

"Your people took off." Abe points out.

"They're coming back." Rick growls out.

"To what, picked-over bones?!" Abraham shouts, Rick shoves him.

"You're not taking—" Rick started.

"Do not lay hands!" Abraham shouts slapping his hands away, I stepped forwards ready to defend or attack people if needed.

"Abraham!" Rosita calls.

"Hey, hey, stop! Now!" Glenn shouts pushing them apart, he turns to the red head.

LDo you really think that you're gonna be any safer leaving right now in the middle of the night?" I asked, with Glenn and Maggie nodding at me.

"Yeah. Yeah." Abraham tells us.

"What bout tomorrow? We need each other for this. We need each other to get to DC. We can get through all of it together." Glenn tells him, and I nodded.

"I have an idea." Tara says stepping up.

"If you stay just one more day and help, I'll go with you to DC no matter what. Okay?" She asks turning to Rick.

"Alita, Glenn and Maggie, too." Abraham adds, and I looked shocked for a minute, then sighed.

"No." Rick says bluntly.

"Good luck, then. I'm not interested in breaking up what you have here. Rosita, grab your gear." Abe says.

"Abraham—" Rosita started, but was cut off.

"Now. Eugene, let's go." He orders, but Eugene doesn't move.

"Eugene. Move it." Abraham demands.

"I don't want to." Eugene tells him.

"Now." Abraham growls.

"Okay." Eugene whispers getting up, they began to walk out.

"You're not taking the bus." Rick tells him, and they stopped.

"Try to stop me." Abraham dares. It was still for a bit, until Rick and Abe starts moving forwards.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! Hey, hey, hey!" Glenn shouts getting in between them pushing them apart.

"You stay— You stay and help us, and we will go with you." Glenn margins.

"No." Rick and Ash argues.

"It's not your call." I told the two, and Glenn nodded thanking me, as I nodded. Ash and Rick wasn't surprised at what I said, but Abe was.

"You stay, help us." Glenn offers, Abraham thinks about it.

"Half a day. Come high noon, we're taillights. I'm not waiting for the other **** show to drop." Abraham tells him.

"And we will leave with you." Maggie confirms, with me nodding.

"12 hours. Then we go." Abraham says walking past us, and I sighed. Then motioned Maggie to the side, I told her I want her, Tara, and Glenn to go.

"You want Tara, me, and Glenn to do this. Are you sure you're good with Glenn, Tara, and I going, sis? Even you? Are you sure Daryl will allow that?" Maggie asked me, while I pulled her to the side, and I nodded.

"Yeah, I am. Cause I know we will see each other again later in the future. I would, but I've got Ash and Daryl too." I told her and I see her nodding smiling at me for a bit.

"Yeah, yeah we will." She says agreeing with me.