Chapter 121: Going back to Alexandria

(Author/Red: Hey guys!

I know I have been using Telltale's The Walking Dead pictures for a bit.

But I guess it's a good way that I could combine the show and the games.

Yet I could use these pictures to show what that character or characters are felling in that chapter by the pictures.

So, I hope you understand.

Hope you guys enjoy the chapter.

Also Happy New Year Everybody.

This chapter was made before New Year's Day of 2019/2020.)

Alita's Point of View

It was another ordinary day here for the poor people that are living in the Sanctuary.

I was sitting in my room since I couldn't leave without an escort or Mika, Amy, little Evelyn, and little Alita with me.

You know, since some of the people wanted to kill me, and I might kill someone. Just normal things...

When I was chatting with Amy, Mika, little Evelyn and little Alita, we jumped when the door opened and Negan struts in, bat on his leather clad shoulder.

He looked happy, like more weirdly happy than normal, Amy, Mika and I freaked out, with little Alita and Evelyn sleeping on the couch with us.

Amy, Mika, and I freaked out, the three of us probably thinking he was about to cave my face in for kicks. But the reason for the psychos joy fell from his lips.

"Good news, Galaxy Wolf. We're taking a trip down to Alexandria." Negan says.

I felt relief at not being murdered, but I still felt horrified that one person of my family might be, cause as far as I know, this is an early trip.

"Why? It's not time. They won't be prepared!" I stated.

Mika, and Amy looks at me concerned, as Dwight stepped in and came towards me, I folded my arms at him.

"She's fine, D. I've got her." Negan says stepping towards me.

"If they're not ready, I'll just have to teach them another lesson, won't I?" He said smirking.

I launched myself forwards grabbing Negan's jacket only to be stopped by Dwight.

He pulls me back making me to lose my hold on Negan.

As Amy held little Alita and Mika held Evelyn looking at me and the kids in concern.

"Simon, and Ethan will come and get you when we're ready." Negan says, with that the two left.

I sighed sitting with Amy, Mika, little Alita, and little Evelyn on the couch with Amy, Mika, and I being nervous and concerned.

The door is thrown open a couple minutes after and Simon steps in with Ethan and another guy trailing behind him.

Little Alita and Evelyn woke up from this and hugged Amy and Mika, I looked at the little ones with concern.

The Simon grabs me by my arm aggressively as he usually does. Amy, Mika, Evelyn, and little Alita looked at me with concern and they were scared as well.

"Time to go." He grumbles pulling me out of the room.

I looked at Amy, Mika, and their daughters in the process with a sadden smile as I left with them.