Chapter 126: Monster?

(Author/Red: Hey guys I know what you must be thinking, 'why are there telltale's the walking dead stuff in here?'

Well...

It's kind of my way of referencing that in the show, that I add Clementine and Lee's relationship for Alita and her parents in a way.

Anyway hope you guys enjoy the chapter.)

Alita's Point of View

After dinner, we head into a room to sleep for the night, I laid down in the bed with Daryl next to me, his back facing mine.

We were free...

Laying next to each other, something I've been wishing for...

But every time that I get sleep recently...

I keep getting dreams and nightmares....

Cause I was worried and nervous about Negan and the Saviors would be banging at the gates at any moment to tear this place down to find a lot of us...

Looking for all my friends, family...

Daryl...

Me...

Nervous that Ezekiel would say no.

Turning around I face Daryl's back, I watch his breathing for a moment and I can tell he's not sleep.

I don't call or push him, I just let him lay there.

Scooting closer I wrap my arms around him and press my forehead on his back.

He doesn't respond, closing my eyes I try and to get some more sleep...

-Nightmare-

'What in the world? Where am I now?!?!?' I thought looking around.

It was the first camp that I was ever in with my family and friends before Negan and his merry band of saviors destroyed it and took people.

'Why am I back here...?' I thought looking around.

Until I heard a sound from my right and I tried to pull out a weapon, but I didn't have any on me.

'What?!?! Where is everything?!?!? Where is everyone?!?!? What is going on?!??' I thought, a bit scared, as I backed up a bit.

'Could I go into wolf form?' I thought backing up from the noise.

But soon I heard walkers...

A lot of walkers...

And chuckling...

And gun fire...

And people screaming...

'I thought I was already past the nightmares!!!' I thought as I kept hearing gun fire, screaming, chuckling, walkers.

Later everything around me was on fire...

I tried to run, but more fire stopped me from running.

"ALITA!!! ALITA!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!" I heard someone scream.

'ASH?!?!? MAGGIE?!?!? CARL?!?!? RICK?!?!? MOM?!?!? DARYL?!?!? WHO'S SCREAMING?!?!? WHO'S YELLING FOR ME?' I thought worried and scared.

Really worried and scared!!

"GET AWAY FROM ME!!! GET AWAY FROM ME YOU MONSTER!!! WHY DID YOU EVEN HELP US AGAINST THE SAVIORS?!?!? WHY DON'T YOU JUST JOIN THEM?!?!? THEY ARE MONSTERS LIKE YOU ARE!!!! LEAVE BEFORE WE KILL YOU!!! YOU ARE GOING TO DIE HERE!!! WHY DIDN'T YOY DIE IN A EXPERIMENT?!?!' I heard some one yell at me from the fire.