Chapter 122: Carl?!?! Mark?!?!

(Author/Red: Hey guys! Yeah...

In this story I have Youtubers in it. Nate (NateWantsToBattle), Mark (Markiplier), Amy (PlantPleebles), Ethan (Crankgameplays), Jack or Sean (Jacksepticeye), Mika (SirenMika), and Evelyn or Gab (Gabsmolders) so far.

I'll probably add Wade (LordMinion777) soon, well either Season 7 or 8, stay tuned.

Hope you guys enjoy the Chapter!

Happy New Years, everybody.

Made this chapter on New Years.)

Alita's Point of View

Another day, started like it would well...

In the Sanctuary as it could be without anyone trying to kill me...

I could tell a lot of people were starting to stand with me about Negan, but wouldn't show it around Negan.

I know a lot of others cause of Ethan, Mark, Mika, Amy, Evelyn, or Alita, but I don't know if Negan noticed or not cause we don't want anything happening to Daryl.

Cause all of them knew I was worried none of the less, and I could tell they were as well for Daryl and I.

So it was just Mark, Ethan, Mika, Amy, Sherry, and I who knew of the plan of getting out of the Sanctuary.

We decided to trust her, since we knew that her and Dwight were tired of Negan as well.

But soon something was at the door, so it was just Mika, Evelyn, Alita, and I sitting in the room talking, since a group of saviors got back from Hilltop.

I heard gunshots rang out and we tried to figure out what was going on.

We were talking about where Amy was, last time we saw she was nervous about something with Negan, as we tried to cheer her up, even her daughter was trying to, it didn't work.

Soon a savior came and took her away from us. Then the door swings open, and all of us looked back at Ethan, who was looking at all of us with concern.

"What's going on?" Mika asked for all of us, there was hope in all of us that maybe someone was able to gather enough guns and people to get a lot of us out.

But he didn't say anything close to something like that, yet he still looked at all of us with concern,

"Negan wants to see what's going on. I came just to make sure you guys were alright." Ethan says, we still had out hopes, yet all of us had concerns as well.

We didn't hide our disappointment of Rick storming the sanctuary with people and guns, going for Negan.

Then Ethan led me to Negan's room and led the others to a different room, probably to be with Amy.

"There she is!" I said trying to mock Negan as I walked into the room.

But when I faced him I'm back to an unamused face, it doesn't last very long when I see a young boy standing next to him.

"Carl?!?! What are you...?" I started to ask.

"I'm sure you heard the gunshots. He's here to kill me, took out a couple of my men in the process." Negan informs me with a big grin on his face.

"Why did you want to see me...?" I asked lowly.

"Seeing how you're with this kid, I think it'd be better if you help him like you did the other two kids we have hear." Negan says.