Chapter 1: NO!!!

(Author/Red: this is what Alita was wearing during the time of the episode.)

Alita's Point of View

'Why...? You could've saved us Alita!!!'

'Where were you when we needed you?!?!'

'YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE ALIVE RIGHT NOW!!!'

'Where were you Alita?'

'NOOOO!!!'

I gasped for air when I woke up from the little nightmare to see my supplies and weapons where I left it.

I rubbed my tired eyes getting my supplies from behind me, since I was leaning on them on a tree branch. Hopefully to see the Greene's farm soon...

I haven't seen anyone in a while, I think it's a good thing since some people are more dangerous than the walkers roaming around in the world lately...

But I was separated from my group, some of us were on tour heading out of Atlanta, Georgia, while taking a small break in between shows when the apocalypse started.

Soon I looked down to see my motorcycle still hidden under the branches and leaves that I placed on top of it near the tree trunk.

Before I headed down, I scanned my surroundings, now knowing there wasn't anything... It was just eerily quiet...

So I had my guard was still up as I climbed down now heading towards the road that leads to the Greene's family farm.

Now getting my motorcycle out of the branches and leaves as I got ready to leave, praying that I'll see the Greene's again soon.

I knew Shawn Greene due to the fact that we took martial arts classes together in the past at a young age, but later on during that time, we became friends.

So I knew his stepfather, Hershel Greene, as well as Shawn's stepsisters, Maggie and Beth.

Once I got to the farm, I was instantly greeted by Maggie and Beth with them smiling as well as welcoming me back to the farm.

So Hershel let me stay on his property for as long as I needed or until I find some of my people. In the mean time, I have met the others that were with him, Maggie, and Beth.

Their names were Patricia, Otis, and Jimmy, who seemed to be really nice people. After a while, when I came back from a run into town as I was getting stuff off of my motorcycle I could hear Maggie yell something from the porch.