Surprise Visit

DAHMIN

I already done wearing my long jacket, me and my boyfriend talk to each other to have a Christmas with his parents and I also want it, my parents allow me to had the Christmas with his family this year, that they can more know me..

For sure, this jimin will get jealous again, well his brother is a Twice Fanboy and I'm his brother Bias wrecker..for sure I gonna tease this big mochi..HAHAHAHAHA (a/n: imagine that jimin have a younger brother hehehe)

I already hear the beeping of car, and I say goodbye to my unnies now, and I just wear my mask and Barret hat, and walk out on our house, I already saw him and I just walk towards on his car, while he open the door for me and I just get inside and close the door....

And he start his engine now and already holding my hand, it's his habit holding my hand, because it's only can heal him..

Jimin: I hear that twice will attend mbc..

Me: yup..is also bangtan will go?

Jimin: I don't know, but for sure yes... there's a lot of schedules that need to pass that's why we didn't know if we will attend a awards or shows..

Me: well you right..

I just look outside to look at Beautiful view.. Until

Jimin: by the way, how's your unnies? Where they going to had there Christmas?

Me: nayeon unnie will go with her parents, while jeongyeon unnie still not coming back after her anxiety, Momo unnie will go on heechul oppa they gonna have a date, while Sana unnie will stay with Mina unnie, and jihyo unnie, I didn't know if eunwoo oppa will visit Sana unnie on dorm, chaeyoung will go on her parents too, and tzuyu..will had her Christmas on daeju with Taehyung oppa...wait, did Taehyung oppa told it to all?

Jimin: didn't...aish, that guy..

I just Chuckle..

Me: you all really can't stop him huh..

Jimin: super, when it comes into tzuyu, he really so fast to decide something..you know their relationship is so long now and become so strong..

Me: yup..and sometimes arguing just in a small things, like Taehyung always jealous...

Then we both laugh..

After an minutes, I didn't know that I felt sleep while he is busy driving, I just felt that someone waking me up, and I just wake up and look at beside me, he still here.. smiling..

Jimin: were here..

He get out on his car and open the door for me, I just get out and I wear my cap again and hold his hand, we both walk towards on there house...

We knock first, jimin oppa Decided to surprise his parents, they only think that jimin oppa will not celebrate Christmas with them because of busy schedules and their upcoming big hit online Concert..

Then someone open it, it's his mom, who is wearing a red clothes, she widen her eyes when she saw both of us, while I remove my mask and she immediately walk towards on us and hug us both and broke it..

His mom: I hate you son, you told me that you have a busy schedule that's why you can't celebrate Christmas with us..

Jimin: sorry mom.. it's more fun to surprise you, becz you always crying..

His mom: a tears of joy son..come in now..

We nod and we just get inside, while we just follow his mom on living room, and his dad also saw us and we just bow on them..