Another Issue

TAETZU

I've been fixing my clothes here inside of our room, I also fix his clothes, because bang-pd told them to be completed inside of their dorm because they have upcoming schedules that they need to take and I understand those

It's also same as me, I can't go here too because I will take my schedules too for our upcoming comeback, and upcoming surprises for once..

I folding his shirts and put it inside of his bag, while he is inside of the bathroom right now..

Are you Curious if me and him was showering together right? Hahaha

Yes we sometimes showering together...and it's not feel un-comfortable for the both of us, we are in relationship for two years and something happened to us and it's our decision too..our members understand it and they just support our own decisions, we all are in legal age to do that and he is so kind to me..he also loves communicating with my parents and he learning Mandarin just to understand my relatives..

And it's so cute to see..

When I'm done, my phone suddenly ringing and I look who is the caller it's nayeon unnie

Why she calling? I have their permission to go here and I also have jyp permission..then I just shrugged and answer it..

"Unnie?"

"Tzuyu, a article release about a rumor that you and Taehyung was dating it's spreading now, don't open your SNS or Taehyung SNS, that's why the sasaeng can't reach you both, and you need to take care tzuyu, you are with Taehyung right now and you should look for yourself, ok?" Unnie said..

Another issue again...

"Yes unnie, I will tell this to Taehyung oppa and I will take care of myself, thank you for telling me unnie" I said while looking at my hands

"Ok, I will got back now.." unnie said and hung up the call..

Then I put my phone at the bed..

Taehyung and I wants to reveal our relationship in public, but our PD-nims doesn't allowing us and dispatch just keep playing with us and some sasaengs too.

Dahyun unnie and jimin was dating last year and they already have their warning from dispatch and from strong sasaeng, that's why they both was so unpredictable, that's why some fans spectacular that dahyun unnie and eunwoo oppa is dating, dahyun unnie and eunwoo oppa was close friends and  I'm not Assuming to say this, but eunwoo oppa likes me before and not dahyun unnie, they only friends, and I want to be friends with eunwoo oppa but Taehyung oppa didn't allow me, he really overprotective Boyfriend..

But jimin oppa can't help himself to be so obvious through his post, when dahyun unnie posting in IG, he will post in Twitter with same caption and same pose..

Such a naughty jimin oppa...same as tae oppa, who is soooo obvious..well I can't stop him from doing that, because we want to reveal our relationship in public..

Then the bathroom door start to open and reveal my oppa who is already wearing his casual clothes and he rubbing his wet hair by his towel and he saw me looking at him and he just smile..

"Why you looking at me huh?" Tae oppa said..and I just smile

"Is it bad to look at you?" I said teasingly and he start to seat at his chair and cross his legs

"Yes, if there's no reason..is something wrong?"

Is he mind reader? Or he just really know me, like the way I look at him and he also can read my expression if I'm sad, or I'm thinking something..

"Nayeon unnie call me, that there's a article saying that me and you are dating..they playing with us again oppa" I said..

Then he just breath out..

"Just ignore them, we also want it to happen, but we are thinking about fans, they will so curious by our relationship..then the friendship of once and army will be ruined just because of this games, they just didn't straight to the point..." Tae oppa said and I felt that he is stress again and mad..

Then I stand up and massage his head..

"Stop stressing yourself oppa, it's will be ok...for sure some once and army knows that we are dating and they understand it, some of them was immature but in general there's a lot of matured once and army.. let's just wait for the command oppa, that we can face the fans strongly, right?"

I said and look at him and he nodded..

Then he hug me while his arms was wrap around my waist, then I just caress his wet hair..

"Don't leave me or don't break up with me, if our relationship was reveal in public then some fans will bash you or bash our groups that made our career will ruined and please don't leave me or don't break up with me, I didn't know what I gonna do tzuyu, if you leave me" tae oppa said..

I suddenly remembered what happened at him at year of 2020, that he made his hair long and he looks so stress and depressed that time, because our both companies forcing us to break up and I decided to seperate with him and he don't allow me that time but our jyp and bang-pd really seperate us to each other, that's why he become like that and now when we get back to each other, he getting better and becoming more bubbly Taehyung, who is now laughing and showing his boxy smile..the Taehyung I know at our first met was back and I'm so happy to see that..

But I'm scared to bring back that Taehyung who is look stress, I won't never leave him, I already chain on him and I already build some promise that we both know that no one can't broke..

"Stop thinking about that oppa, I won't leave you again, I will stay with you no matter what happen in future, I still stay beside you and I will hold on your arm and you also need to hold on to me that no one can fall, and our members and our fans who will support us, they all was at our side to defend us from bashers and haters, I won't be weak, I'm stronger now" I said and cup his face while looking at him

"I'm stronger now all because of you oppa, and I won't waste Everything that you do to me, that it's made me so happy, like I'm the happiest girlfriend in the whole world" I said and peck his lips..

And that made him smile and pull me to kiss him again and of course I won't refuse about it, and I still cupping his Perfect face, while his head turn right that there's side that we can deepen our kiss..

Then we slowly broke it to take some air and we both look at each other and I start to seat at his lap and hug him from his neck and he hug me while his both arms was at my back..

I just smile widely when I taste this overflowing love again

- the end -

A/N: hey Eevees, I want to say that I change my new taetzu story because the past taetzukook story was getting boring🙄 and it's hard to continue😔 that's why I change into new content🥺

So I hope you will vote for it 😅 and please vote to my other stories and to my one shots that I already upload🥺 thank you! ❤️