Love Letter (Dahmin)

(A/N: it's my girl birthday, and a friend of mine message me here in Wattpad a suggestion for dahmin story so I will upload it just for people who loves my story hehehe)

JIMIN POV

"Yah how did you know?" I ask them because they just tell me right now that they know about my secret that I love dahyun, which is my childhood bestfriend until now she was my bestfriend..

For what I know, only me and dahyun a childhood bestfriend who still exists in this world who still together and still a friend

"Jimin, we are not stupid, we are so smart to know your feelings for her and since you going to confess huh? And don't tell us that you feel shy" suga hyung said..

"Then what do you want me to do? I'm so shy and you know her, she really going to tell me that it's just a prank"

"Well you have a point" Sana said..

"And what if, you just make a letter for her and Secretly put it on her locker? It's would be so fine and good" nayeon said.

"I'm shy"

"Ok just make a letter and don't write your name and just express your feelings for her in that letter, now you get it?"

"Ok ok, but help me about it"

"Yeah yeah"

- at classroom -

I'm alone here in classroom right now and I just start write my love letter for her in Beautiful hand written..

"Technically I'm single but my heart is taken by someone I can't call my own, I like you dahyun"

Then I start to fold it and put it on the pink envelope and get out from the room and walk towards on her locker and I look around first if someone will see me and I just open her locker and put the letter there..

Then I just immediately close it and walk away, but I stop when someone call me from the back..

"Jimin!"

Then I turn around and saw dahyun walking towards here with her Beautiful smile and she hug me and broke it.

"You text me last night that you won't attend the class"

"Well I change my decision, and just go here"

"For sure you are bored, I am right?"

"Exactly"

"Well let's go, where is the others?"

"They are on their own world, how about you? You already done to your other classes?"

"Yup and I'm getting bored also, you want to play? I'm game on"

"You really such a gamer, let's go" I said and walk with her, until she ride on my back and it's made me stop from walking..

"Let me ride on your back while you are walking, I'm tired by walking"

"Ok your highness" I said and it's made us chuckle and I start walking while she is in my back

DAHYUN POV

The bell start ringing and jimin told me that he will catch up his class and I just nodded and he immediately run away from the place where me and him playing a badminton..

Then I just go in my locker to grab my towel because I'm sweating but I saw a pink envelope here, i didn't remember that I put this kind of Envelope here and I just grab it and open it..

Ohh there's a letter inside...

Then I just grab it and read it..

It's made my eyes widen, wait who is this?