Simple Gift

DAHMIN

his birthday is coming, and I still thinking for my gift for him, well we already done doing the pre recording for the next award show that we gonna attend, and it's already time to go home, we saw bangtan earlier and we just bow on them and smile like there's no connection them from us, well there's a lot of people inside earlier so we just act normal..

It's look like they are the last doing a pre recording and I really miss him, I even can't look at him, you know sasaeng is everywhere..they will caught us..

When we have a date, he always brought me to his apartment for safety, like what Taehyung did when him and tzuyu have a date...but it's different when it comes to sleeping, Taehyung and tzuyu is sleeping in one room, while me and my boyfriend is sleeping in different rooms, he ready respectful you know.. that's why I really like him..

I'm so lucky to have him, I won't let go of him anymore..you know,he loves surprising me, and Secretly brought a big bouquet of flowers and basket of Chocolates on our dorm..that made my unnies tease me when they saw it, and he always put a love letter Making me blush so hard, he really knows how to make me happy you know..

Hayst, Im so in love on him!

Let's get back to his birthday, well it's his birthday right now, and I still didn't congratulate him about his birthday but our members and fans is already greet him..and only me is not..

Well I'm gonna surprise him on their company.. it's just near here 10 minutes walk towards there, but my manager told me to go there with the car, becz they scared for me that might sasaeng saw me..

Well I'm good at disguising no one will know me..

I wear my clothes that the media still didn't see that I wear since before, well this is my boyfriend gift on my birthday before..

That he still not my boyfriend bangtan and my group is so close the each other before but now, no, well it's obvious that they already so popular around the world and no one can compete with them..

I also scared that me and him relationship will reveal to media, but he make me brave and don't be weak around of our fans to those sasaengs..he really make my world so fine, I'm so happy to have him..

I already reach the big hit entertainment and I told to staff here, if where's the bangtan, and I show up my face, even the people around here is know the relationship of bangtan to other idol..and they told me where is it..

I just thank them and start to walk towards on the studio room, the staff told me that they are not complete, Because my boyfriend is having a vlive right now.. it's his schedule, so I just going on the others..

I knock on the door and someone open it and reveal Hobi oppa, he is surprise to see me..

Hobi: D-Dahyun?

Then I smile widely and nodded and I saw the others stop using their phones and they all surprise to see me, while I wave my hands on them while saying hi and smiling widely..

Hobi: come in..

I nod and hobi oppa let me come in and let me seat on the couch also..

Jin: oh dahyun your here..is something happened?

Me: nothing oppa, i just came here to surprise him..

Namjoon: ohh, he still on the other room, doing his vlive, but he will go here later..

Me: it's ok oppa, I gonna wait for him..

Then they all nodded and start using their phones..

Taehyung: by the way dahyun.. how's tzuyu?