The Shoot

DAHMIN

I've been packing my things right now because I have shooting with another idol for famous brand and I didn't know who's that idol..

When I'm done, I start to grab my shoulder bag and get out from my room to go downstairs but when I reach the downstairs, I saw my boyfriend..

That made me confuse what he doing here..

Then I just walk towards at him..

"What are you doing here? You said that you have a schedule this day" I said.

"Yes I have schedule to be your bodyguard, I know who's that idol who is will having a photoshoot with you" jimin oppa said while smirking and looking at me..

"Huh? Then who allow you to be my bodyguard even it's dangerous for you to get outside" I said and cross my arms..

"JYP, he allow me and I have his permission, if you want a evidence we can call him" oppa said and I just stop him..

"Ok, let's go now before I came there late" I said and I bids my goodbye to my members and we start to get out from the house and he help me to get inside at the car and he follow me and close the door and my manager and his manager was already infront of us and the driver start his engine and I just check my time and my messages if the director already needs me..

Then I remembered what jimin oppa just tell me earlier...

"Wait oppa, since you know who is my partner for the photoshoot? But me I didn't know" I said while looking at him who is resting with his eyes close..but his hand was at my hand and it's intertwined, it's his habit..

"Eunwoo"

Jimin oppa said and that made me chuckle, he is truly jealous about him, even he is eunwoo oppa close friend..

His hold at my hand become tight and I can't help but to smile to his cute expression

I just laid my head at his shoulder and put back my phone at my shoulder bag and hold his hand that at my hand and take a nap first..

*Time skip*

I felt someone waking me up and I just start to open my eyes and stretch and look if where I am and oh, I'm still inside of the car and I look at my side as he still here..

"We already here..you will be late" oppa said and I nodded and he start to get out while holding my hand and I start to stand up and he help me to get out and we start to go at the place while holding each other hands..

We both are not scared anymore to sasaengs and dispatch and we doesn't care if toxic fans or dispatch will reveal our relationship and we trust each other and we truly love each other, we both is like a rock that no one can broke because we are strong more than a rock ..

Then we finally met the staffs and crew here and I saw eunwoo oppa seating on his chair and he stop from his doing when he saw us and he stand up with a smile and walk towards to us..

He going to hug me but jimin oppa stop him..

"I'm here" jimin oppa said while fake smiling..and I just Chuckle and same as eunwoo oppa..

"No need to worry jimin, dahyun is all yours this is just a project" eunwoo oppa said And I just nodded..

"Still"

Then I just sigh..

"Ok I will leave you both first and I need to have a make up first, the director said dahyun that the photoshoot will start in one hour" eunwoo oppa said..