My Husband is Doctor

DAHMIN

I'm so worried to him, and I really can't sleep, I keep texting him and calling him but he didn't answer, he is far from here and what I gonna do? I really miss him.

It's been 2 months since he go at the Guam for his ambition, about being a doctor and he train himself to be an professional doctor...

But how about me? Aish

Our parents doesn't allow me to go at the Guam and I told them about that I'm so worried about him, but they tell me that for sure he is just busy at his work there..but I still can't convince me..

Then something come at my mind and I immediately grab my bag and put extra clothes, I also take a shower because I will go at Guam to see him..

*Time skip*

I already here at the airport and I already have my passport and visa..

For sure tomorrow, mom and dad will find me, but I want to see my husband and I really can't feel comfortable when he is not with me..

Then it's calling the passenger now, and I just smile and go at the entrance..

AFTER 4 HOURS

I finally reach the Guam and I know where is his place now and for sure the hospital was just near to his house..

I put my hood at my head and put my mask, then I look at the address that he told us before he got here..

Then finally I found it..but I immediately hide when I saw him getting out with a girl and a little chubby girl..

Who is that?

I just walk towards at the stair to see them and to hear what they talking..

"Daddy doc, you and mom will have a date?" The little chubby girl said while smiling widely..

"What?! A date?! Is that girl know that my husband is already have a wife?! And it's me! It's freaking me!

"Yes angel" my husband said and it's made my eyes widen..

"I'm sorry jimin about what angel did" the mother of little girl said..

"It's ok Danna, just for angel, and we gonna convince her to start the operation" my husband said..

"Daddy doc and mom, can you both hold each other hands and I will order a drink for you and for daddy doc" that angel said..

"Call a nurse sweetie, that they can help you" that Danna said..

"No it's ok mom, I can handle myself and please hold each other hand now please" that angel said..

Don't you dare park jimin! I kill you!

But that angel grab their hands and connect it to each other and that angel just smile widely and said don't remove it and they both just nod and she run now..

Then I just look away..

"I kill you park Jimin, how dare you to hold that girl hand, you tell me that im only the girl you love..aiish I kill y-" I cut off my voice when someone say something..

"Who are you? Why you calling daddy doc name?"

Then I look who is it and it's the angel..

I going to walk towards to her because she going to call jimin, but when I walk towards at her, I accidentally roll at the stairs and I drop my feet and my back at the floor..

I just groan because I felt my feet was arching..aiish what a bad Timing!

"Daddy doc, mom" angel said..