Describing

NAYKOOK

NAYEON POV

we having a pajama party and we all decided to sleep at the living room and not into our dorm

We play a game last day when we take an rehearsal for our collaboration in stage for GDA (golden disc Award)

We use a coin, twice is head and BTS was tail and BTS was win and they said that they want to have a sleepover to our dorm because they know our dorm was kindly big and it's size like bangtan dorm..

So they are here already wearing our own cartoon character pajamas...

We really can't sleep and we just finish watching some Netflix earlier and the boys was still playing games into their own phones while girls here was busy laying and can't sleep...

Then something come on my mind that made me immediately seat up..

"Unnie, wae? Why you suddenly seating up? You startled me" Momo said. .

"I've been thinking that if we are getting more bored, we need to have fun.."

Then all girls start to seat up..

"Have fun? Like?" Jeongyeon said..

"Our Boyfriends was here and we can do this game with them" I said while smirking..

"Im out, heechul oppa was not here" Momo said who start laying at the matress..

"Me too, for sure it's boring because nayeon unnie is the who pick up the game" jihyo said who did what Momo did just now and I just give her a death glare..

"Ok unnie what game is that?" Sana said..

"It's just simple"

"Aiish! Just say it!" Jeongyeon said in annoyance..

Then I just Chuckle..

"Yah yah, what happened?" Jin oppa said..

"Aish, nayeon unnie just making it so slow and didn't say it straight to the point and it's really annoy me" jeongyeon said while glaring at me..

"What game is that huh?"

Bangtan said who is start walking towards here and seat beside with their own partners..

"Why Momo and jihyo just sleeping and not joining you guys" Namjoon said..

"Because their Boyfriends was not here that's why they can't join the game that I want to do with all"

"Ok baby, what game is that?" Jungkook said..

"Aish stop calling me baby, I will smack your head" I said in scolding way...

"It's so simple, we want to hear from our own Boyfriends how they describe their own girlfriends and what is the reason why they like their own girlfriends, truth only" I said..

"Omo, unnie you making me blush so hard about that" Sana said with giggle...

"Who is the first?" Mina said..

"Let's go to older one, Jin oppa" I said while pointing on him in teasing way..

"Nayeon-ah, you are the oldest member of twice and stop teasing me" Jin oppa said and all of us start laughing..

"Ok, about describing mina and the reason why I start to like or love her...uhm..Mina was so near to be a typical Perfect woman for my own opinion, she was so pretty, so kind and like a queen in a past life, she have some of her personalities that I have,, some of what I said was also the reason why I start loving her, she was typically a lovely girl even she is looks so silent" Jin oppa said and they start teasing mina to him....