10 kisses to be human

TAETZU

TZUYU POV

my work is already done, but I need to trow this plastic bag on the trash bin outside of our cafe, so I just walk out on our cafe while holding this plastic bag, and I just walk towards on the trash bin and put it inside, while I just wipe my hands on my apron and just smile because already done, I look around and my eyes found something on the side, ohh a couple kissing each other..how romantic, I hope I also can someone like that, who will love me..I just smile and look at the guy..well he is handsome..not only handsome, freaking handsome, he is look like a angel that God put down here in the world..until I saw that they broke their kiss, and the guy stare at me that made me immediately look away and walk away..did he just look at me? Did he?! Gosh! Why my heart is Beating so fast?! Tzuyu he already have a girlfriend, don't make yourself like a mistress..you stupid, it's ok that you only have a crush on him..only that, just imagine that he is a idol..that you idolize ok? Only imagine tzuyu..

And heart stop beating now, it's not funny ok?

I breath out and close our cafe now..

-----------------------------------------

I have no work now, so I can study on our school..while I already walking here in the hallway of our campus to go on our library, but someone clung on my arms, well it's only my friend Alex..she look at me while smiling widely, looks like she have a good news that she will tell me..

Me: what is that smile?

Alex: well, meet me later on the garden area, because I going to introduce you my new boyfriend..

Me: no worries that it's about a boyfriend because your smile is different..

That made her Chuckle..

Alex: oh I gotta go now, see ya..

She walk away now while she wave on me and I just did that too..aish that girl is really busy..but I hoping that someone will like me too, and have a relationship with someone..I still hoping that, after my broke up with my ex Dexter..who really cheat on me..but I already move on about him, I doesn't like him anymore..

-----------------------------

Alex text me that where I am, and I just told that I already walking towards on the garden..but no reply from her, I just sigh and walk towards on the garden to saw who is her new boyfriend..I look around to find her, and my eyes trow on her, I smile because she is kissing to her boyfriend..but that boy..wait..that boy.. it's the guy who I saw on the near of our cafe..I clenched my fist..how dare him to cheat on my friend..I walk towards on them and face them, until they broke their kiss and my friend Alex look at me..

Alex: oh you finally here, this is my boy--

She stop when I slap this guy that made her widen eyes..and I just grab Alex wrist and pull her away from him before she will kill him because of that guy is a cheater..

-----------------------------------------

Alex already know everything..and she really hurt about it, and she want to be alone that's why she go back on there province to refresh up...

So I just only here on our house..while I buy a groceries for my dorm that also Alex dorm..that I only living for now..Alex will came back if she already text me.. because she also needs to take her schedules there..and I understand it..

Before I get inside to the convinience store, I saw a familiar person..I look at it and gossip on there, i also hear what they talking about..

???: So since you going to start your mission huh?