Prom Dance with you

NAYKOOK

I already preparing because my mom really push me to attend the night prom, and she buy a gown for me that I will wear and I don't have a choice to obey her, and there's a make up artist who fixing me..

When it's all finalize, they start to tell me to wear the gown..

When I'm done, I start to wear the heels that they buy for me and I start to get out from my fitting room and show infront of them..

Then I already spot my friends who is wearing their own long gowns..

"You looks so good unnie" Momo said..

Then I just smile awkwardly at them..

And yeah this is what I wearing..

"See unnie? You looks more glowing when you wearing it" Dahyun said

"For sure, jungkook will go back unnie, just think positive" Tzuyu said .

I really want to cry right now when tzuyu said that, because I really miss jungkook, since we both fight because I'm the one who start the fight And he said that he will give me some times first and he really leave me and get back to Canada..it's been one year since we didn't contact each other and I'm so shy to call him or text him because of what I did..

But I'm hoping that he will show up in prom, he still studying in our campus but through in Special class through online..

I really want to hug him, kiss him, and apologize at him..

"Guys" someone said and someone enter our room and it's Taehyung, Jin and jimin with their tuxedos and they three saw us wearing this sexy long gown..

"Woah, looks so pretty this night nayeon-ah" jimin said..

"Thank you guys" I said..

"So are you all prepare? Let's go now" Jeongyeon said and we start to nod..

While Jihyo and Jin start to help me to walk..while jimin and dahyun was with each other same as Taehyung and tzuyu..

We start to get inside to the car..

-------------------------------------------

We found a lot of students outside while we all still inside of the car and we also heard the girls start to scream..

Then our guards start to open the car door for us and we start to get out from our own cars..

"Oh my God! He is here!"

"It's been one year since he didn't go here in Campus!"

"We miss you!!"

"We love you!!!"

Some girls shouting to someone..

"Who is it?" Jihyo ask..

Then I just shrugged and we start to walk inside of the venue..