Childish Wife

DAHMIN

{AUTHOR:
      - this story was cute story, well looks all my story was kinda cute hehehe, assuming right? HAHAHAHA}

hayst why mom and dad needs to brought me and my childish wife to Hong Kong just for the honeymoon, I didn't know why mom really make our wedding in early time, I tell that we still need to find a great job before having this wedding, but mom disobey me..

I already packing my things and she just playing to her favorite toy that her dad give to her..

"Can you help me to pack your things? That you are not only playing with your stuff toy" I said while my both hands was at my waist..

then she just give me death glare..

"Mom tell you that you will be the one who pack our things, so did it by yourself!" She said while playing on her stuff toy..

"Aish!" Its only I can say and I just pack her things..

------------------------------------------

We already reach the airport and she start saying goodbye to our parents and I also hug them..

"Take care of dahyun, jimin" her dad said and I just nodded, then she immediately hug her dad first..

"I'm gonna miss you appa" she said..and her dad just smile while hugging her..

"You both just stay there first and you still coming back here, don't be sad dahyun-ah" her dad said..

"It's right sweetie, for sure you will have fun at the hong Kong because there's a lot of games there" mom said and that made her smile widely and nodded..

"Mom we need to go now" then dahyun just wave at them and we start to walk towards inside of the airport, but someone call me that made us stop and look who is it and it's seulgi, what she doing here? And she also have a bag..

"Hey you didn't tell me that you will go at Hong Kong, then I prepare so much" she said and push dahyun away from me and seulgi start to clung at my arms that made me annoy, and she really push dahyun away..

"Yah!" Dahyun said..

"What?" Seulgi said who is already looking at dahyun who is burning in madness..

"You didn't see? That I'm his wife? Then you being leach to him!" She said and she start to remove seulgi arm at my arm and push her away and dahyun immediately grab my hand and pull me inside of the airport while I still holding our luggage....

"Yah! Wait for me baby!" Seulgi said and she just start to walk towards on us and clung on my one arm..

---------------------------------

We already inside of the plane, while she at the left side and I'm at the right side, and I just saw that she is busy looking at the pictures at the wedding that really made her Chuckle and seulgi was not on our seats..

You asking who is seulgi right? Well seulgi really likes me since college and she really don't want to let go of me even I already married..

"Hubby look at this, this is so funny when Jin oppa accidentally split on the banana last day" she said..

"Since you find that hubby word huh?" I said and that made her pout while looking at the pictures..

"Why huh? I have a rights to call you hubby because you already my husband" she said while pouting..

"Yeah I'm your husband but it's too clingy if you gonna call me hubby, and I will call you wifey? It's embarrassing, just change it" I said and just put the blanket of this airplane..and close my eyes to have some rest..