Shape of My Heart

(A/N: this is a long story because it's inspire me to a book that I buy in national books store before and I want to make as DAHMIN version)

DAHMIN

Dahyun POV

"What? After that amusement park and the kiss Happen, he didn't show up on you next day? Until now" Nayeon unnie said..

Then I nodded, nayeon unnie and some of friends in college before was my co-worker right now in company

"If I saw him again, I will break his bones, I didn't know that jimin was really not care about you" Momo unnie said..

"I know unnie"

"Then what if we going to have a leave first tomorrow, then we going to find where is his house that you can talk to him sincerely" jihyo unnie said..

"But how?"

"He was your college bestfriend dahyun and we going at the school where you and him study before" Sana unnie said..

"We study there before right? Why we need to tell to dahyun where's the school" Momo unnie said and they just glare at her because Momo unnie sometimes didn't catch up some of the topics that we talking..

Just last 5 months ago, that amusement park happen, he was my close friend in college days and we sometimes hanging out together when we are still student but after 5 yrs that we didn't see each other, just last 2 weeks ago that we met again, he become more matured and he become more handsome than before

After that kiss happen at the Ferris wheel, everything change, my world change that I really want to see him always and forever, that I only hugging him, holding his hand, kissing him and cuddling with him

Basically, I start to love him

Is it right to fall in love after my 6 months break up with my cheater Boyfriend?

My ex now was also my school mate at college before and he was Jimin friend, it was Vernon

I feel so hurt when he cheated on me and I cried a lot but after next day, I just feel good because I met jimin again, who is making me happy even since before, he only person who making me happy..

But where is he? What is he doing right now? Why he just going to be like that? After we kiss and after he confess on me, he just going to left just like that..

I keep texting him and calling him but there's no one answering and replying on my text, and my unnies is right, I need to know where is his house that I can talk with him sincerely...

NEXT DAY

we take a leave first and I'm with my unnies and hoobae, we go at our school to ask for the record of our batch because I need to know about his record..

Then the teacher give us the book of record and I start to find his name here and his info..

"Oh he is living in Busan, it's so far from here" Momo unnie said..

"Of course Momo, aish" Sana said..

"So what we going to do? We going there?" Chaeyoung said..

"If it's the way that we can talk to him" I said..

"But it's far" momo unnie said who is whining

"Then don't go with us" nayeon unnie said..

"Ok ok, I will go with you" Momo unnie said while smiling..

- At Busan -

we already here by an hour's driving towards here and we finally reach and we start to find the address where's he is living, it was subdivision and we start to get in to the subdivision