Siblings

NAYKOOK

requested by ACE

There's a woman that really hoping that she will birth a baby girl because it's the gender she wants for her own family, but sadly a boy she birth and it's not a girl, well she didn't hate that baby boy and she love it, her husband just say that they will make it just to make his wife happy..

They make it when the baby was already months and they heard that woman was pregnant again and months come, they brought his wife in hospital because a bloods dropping on her leg and they already know that gender of baby and it's a girl before that accident Happen, the doctor told them that his wife can't birth anymore because of the accident and the baby didn't survive the accident that really made his wife faint because of shock..

A months come, they hear a baby crying outside, that made his wife get out and found a basket and found a baby girl crying on the basket that made his wife start to look around if someone brought it for her is still there but she found nothing and she immediately grab the basket to put inside..then her husband found a baby on her arms and his wife just smiling happily when she looking at the baby girl, and his wife explain everything about the baby and she want to make her own baby and then her husband just obey on her decision just for his wife happiness he will do everything..

---------------------------------------------

17 yrs

NAYEON POV

aiish that idiot still not done fixing himself for the first day of school, aiish I just waiting here outside of the car while I already say goodbye to mom and dad that they need to go on company to fix something so they can't brought us at empire high..

Then finally my idiot brother was walking now towards here wearing his shades, aiish..

Me: Finally your here, come on we are late..

Then I start to get inside on the car and he also..

Jungkook: you know what, you always bad mood..

Me: well because of you, because you are so lazy, you know that?

Jungkook: yeah I'm lazy, but I'm smarter than you..

Me: looks who have a low grades last year..

Jungkook: tsk..

Then I just Chuckle because he can't compete me..

We finally arrived at the empire high and we already found a lot of students here and also reporters, well I'm not going to assume that our parents was owning this empire high and our parents is so powerful company in this country, even our house is Mansion and there's a lot of maids..then the guards just open the car door for us and we start to get out and the reporters start to run towards here and lucky the bodyguards is covering us to walk on the campus and I saw his Fangirls and my fanboys who trying to give something on us but the guards just pushing them away, and we finally reach the inside of campus and there's no reporters anymore...

Then we continue to walk in hallway to go on the building then my eyes saw his crush that made me let him stop from walking and he look at me with confuse face..

Jungkook: what you doing?

Me: look at our way..

Then he just obey me and he look at our way and I saw how he blush when he saw his crush, and his crush saw him too and she just smile on him and totally walk away from us with her friends..

Me: looks who's blushing right now when he saw his crush HAHAHHAHAH..

jungkook: I will kill you..