New Manager? - nayeon

NAYKOOK

Twice members become so worried about nayeon because she become more unhealthy she always forgot to eat three times a day and she forgot to drink her medicine for her health, her managers doesn't care about her because their managers was so busy to other idols from jyp entertainment, there's no many staffs or managers was around twice and twice still hoping that jyp will give them more bodyguards and managers who will look for them that they can't have some sickness..
Jyp call twice from his main office and twice just obey him and they start to go there to meet the new manager of dahyun, tzuyu and nayeon..

Dahyun was sometimes having a sickness and being clumsy on her work, while tzuyu having a decision without knowing by her own manager and nayeon was unhealthy person right now..

That's why jyp hire a three new managers for them..

Twice start to get inside and bow to jyp who is standing with three manly guys..

"I know you girls was hoping for more securities and new managers, I've been starting to hire many bodyguards for you girls but first this three male managers will be manager of dahyun, tzuyu and nayeon" jyp said while showing the three handsome and cutie guys and that three guys just bow to them and it's same as twice..

"Thank you for making our wish grand jyp" jihyo said.

"It's ok Jihyo, twice is becoming huge in kpop Industry and many fans was become crazy over you girls and of course I don't want my girls hurt that's why I did this" jyp said and that made twice smile..

"Ok, you may introduce now" jyp said to the three man..

"Good day, I'm Kim Taehyung, I will be manager of Tzuyu, nice to see you all" Taehyung said and bow at them..

Tzuyu only looking at him and mesmerizing his unreal visual, then Taehyung also look at her and start to become confuse because tzuyu was looking at her..

Tzuyu thinks to Taehyung was so handsome and so attractive guy by his undercut hair that looks so good at him..

"Good day everyone, I'm Park Jimin, assist as manager of Ms. Dahyun" jimin said and bow to them and dahyun just smile widely at him and jimin just smile at her too..

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, assist as new manager of Ms. Nayeon" jungkook said who is younger than nayeon by two years gap..

Then nayeon and jungkook bow to each other..

Then jihyo and jeongyeon saw that tzuyu still looking at Taehyung and that made tap their maknae shoulder to wake up and tzuyu start to look at her unnies.

"Why unnie?" Innocent tzuyu ask..

"You've been looking at your manager for long time" jeongyeon tease because tzuyu manager was hella good looking..

"Go back now to your own work and your own managers will brought you all at the dorm" jyp said and twice start to bow at him and get out from the office while the three managers was at their back while jeongyeon tell to Sana about what tzuyu just doing earlier to her new manager and they start to tease their maknae while Taehyung, jungkook and jimin just following them..

"Well it's true that he is good looking and what's wrong with that?" Momo said..

"If you just saw how tzuyu looking at her new manager, looks like that tzuyu first time to see a guy in her whole life" jeongyeon tease to tzuyu and tzuyu just playfully glare at her that made them burst in laughter and get inside to their room while their manager just wait outside..

NAYEON's POV

I become more close to my own manager name jungkook who is younger than me, we also sharing some problems that I'm not idol and he still not my Manager..that his parents left him with his step dad who is so bad towards him and when he got older he just move out from their house and find a better work that will help him..