Put A Finger Down

(this one shot will be so long, I hope you will like it hehehe)

(5098 words)

DAHMIN

aish, how I can pay my debt for my heart bulb?! Aish my annoying brother broke it, Because he told me that stop being a programmer and be a nurse, but I don't like to be a nurse, the thing I love is making a robots or something..

Then my heart bulb is my first program I did, but my idiot brother broke it, and I brought it on the technician to check if he can fix it and he told me that he can fix it, but needs a high money and he told me how much that I going to pay on him and he say 10,000 dollars..but I doesn't have it..aiish!

I start finding a job, but no one accepting me and they already full, then I even go on convinience store to ask if they need a cashier and they say they already full and I thank them and walk out from the convenience store..

I seat first on the chair and breath out..I just thinking for more jobs..until someone appear infront of me..that made me look who is it..ohh it's my Ex..

Me: what you doing here?

Eunwoo: I hear that you finding a job..

Me: then?

Eunwoo: then I will offer a job for you...10,000 dollars I will pay on you..

That made me look at him that my world suddenly bright..yes 10,000 dollars!

Me: then I will accept it..what I gonna do?

Eunwoo: you need to be a robot..

Me: WHAT?!

-------------------------------

He already explain to me everything that I going to do, while we already here in the room that have more tools for a programmer like him..and I saw a robot seating on the middle and there's a lot of wires around her..and she very look like me..and she looks like a real human

Eunwoo: she is my robot..her name is JD1

Me: she very looks like me..

Eunwoo: well I make her look, like you..

Me: ok..is she genius?

Eunwoo: yes she is..not like you

Me: I know, no need to mumble I hear it..

Eunwoo: nevermind..she is more genius than Albert Einstein, she knows all the parts of world that a card we put on her..and you need to change now, and this two gonna brought you on your boss house..

Me: in that fast?

Eunwoo: yes..

Then I just nodded and this two guy just brought me to the room and I start to look at the room, and I found the things I need to wear..

After an minutes, I finally wear it, it's just a simple dress and I just get out on the room and walk towards on them, and I saw the two guys mouth parted and eyeing me up and down..

Eunwoo: perfect..wear this

Then I grab the small case and open it, and it's a contact lense..

Me: why I need this?

Eunwoo: that contact lense is not the contact lense that all people know, that lense is different it's a technology you can see the different parts that inside of JD1 mind..then JD1 will applied the answer on that lense when your boss ask you something and you can answer it..and also did you put a small button on your back neck?

Me: yes.. what's that for?

Eunwoo: JD1 power off is that button, and if your boss will press that, you need to act like you felt sleep and when he call you, you gonna woke up..that thing name is operation mode...so just listen to us ok? And don't forget to wear that small earphone that you can hear what we gonna told you and wear that lense now..