Drunk In Love

(A/N: FVCK!! TWICE ALCOHOL FREE IS SO CATCHY!!! MY GOSH!! I CAN'T HELP BUT TO DANCE WITH THAT SONG! ITS BOP! ITS TRULY BOP! STREAM THE MUSIC VIDEO JUSEYO!!!)

NAYKOOK

JUNGKOOK POV

I'm just here watching some movies at the Netflix at our TV beside of my members while Jin hyung and hobi hyung was at the kitchen cooking and preparing for our dinner, while Taehyung was busy to his phone talking with someone and jimin hyung was there just watching the movie that I watching

It was Harry Potter, it was Nayeon noona recommend to me, actually she was my girlfriend hehehe, Finally she become mine, that I just always acting infront of her that I don't have feelings for her but when she knows I have a feelings for her she confront me about it and I told to her that I love and after 1 week waiting for her answer, she send a text one and saying yes to me and it's really made me scream and jump at my room because of the happiness....

But right now, we can't saw them because they are busy

"Hey kook look, there's another notif from jyp entertainment, look for it" hobi hyung said and I just nodded and start to control the remote control to see what notif is that..

But when we saw it...

"Shit! It's already twice MV! Play it now kookie!! Ppali!!" Hobi hyung said and I start to play it

Then there's an ad there....

"Ok ok, bye" I heard Taehyung and he hung up the call and look at the video we watching right now..

"What's that? I thought you watching Harry Potter?" He said while looking at us...

"It was twice new mv" i said and he look at the TV..

"Woah, they all looks stunning" Jin hyung said and we just watch the MV

We just keep watching the MV multiple times because it's so catchy and there's a lot of type of drinks

Hayst I feel thirsty!

"Let's stay here in living room and watch the MV for long while drinking vodka" suga hyung said and we all nodded while smiling

NAYEON POV

I just scrolling at my phone to see our fans who is looks so mess right now in social media because of what we release just earlier and it was our CB music video alcohol free and I really can help but to smile when I saw how they all looks so happy and they all really hard work just for us..

They said that they we don't deserve them, but for what twice thought we really deserve them because the work hard they doing for us was really beautiful and so good, and it was really made me the happiest girl in the world when I alwa seeing once by being like this..

"Nayeon-ah!!"

I heard a shout and who is that?

Then I heard it again and it was loud knocking at the door from downstairs at our front door and I just put down my phone and get up from my bed to check who is it and I get out from my room and it's also same as to my members who looks like just wake up because of the sound...

"Who's that?" Jihyo said then we just shrugged and we start to walk downstairs to check who is it, while chaeyoung hold a fry pan and Dahyun hold a Stick

Then we heard who is calling me from outside...

And it was also loud knocking..

Then jihyo open the door and we look who is it..

But....wtf?!

"H-hi *hik* n-noona"

"Jungkook?" My members said....

He was not alone, he was with jimin who looks so drunk and same as him..

"Jungkook jimin!" I heard namjoon voice and we look where he is and I found him with Jin walking immediately here then they grab the two..

"I'm sorry girls if this two disturb your night" Jin oppa said..

"Hyung~~ I want to s-stay~~" jungkook said and jimin just nodded while pouting..

"No, we going home" Jin oppa said...

Until, that two faint and it was made us shock and Jin help namjoon to the two man who is already faint

"For sure they both was heavy, let them in first" jihyo said and they nod and start to pull the two dunk man and let them seat at the couch and I told to sana if she can get a warm water and towel..

Then she obey me and I seat beside jungkook who is still faint..

"Hm you guys smell alcohol, what happened?" Momo ask..

"We drink some vodka while watching the MV of twice and we didn't know that this two will disobey us because in dorm earlier, they keep saying that they want to go here even we already know that they both was already drunk" Namjoon said and I look at jungkook again...

"Thanks for streaming oppa" dahyun said and they just smile..

"He totally will receive a scold to me tomorrow" dahyun said while looking at jimin who still faint just like to jungkook..

"Oppa can jungkook and jimin will stay here first? Don't worry if they already fine, we going to call you to fetch them" I said to namjoon and they both look at each other and look at me then nodded...

JUNGKOOK POV

MORNING

I start to seat up from the bed while rubbing my head because it's arching so bad and I just slowly open my eyes to look if where I am

This is not my room and where I am?

"You Finally awake" someone said and I look who is it..

It was my her, her arms are cross and she walk towards on me and face me..

Wait don't tell me that we got here just to visit them and being drunk, I'm dead now....

"Do you remember what you just did last night?" She ask me coldly..

Then I just gulp and nod....

"Do you think it's good jungkook? In late night you and jimin came here knocking at door loudly and shouting my name, and drunk" she scold and I just sigh and grab her hand and hold it..

"I'm sorry, I really can't control myself when I'm drunk and i really did something that I know you will get mad and you will scold me because of that stupid thing I did, I'm very sorry noona" I said and kiss her hand then I look at her..

"Did you know that you looks so gorgeous at the MV? It was really made me fell in love on you more" I said and I saw that she start to blush..

"If you just saying that because you want my forgiveness, it won't affect" she said and I just smile and pull her and she was now seating on my lap and her eyes was widen and her cheeks was blushing right now, even see doesn't have a make up, she still looks so pretty...

"There's a lot of times that I telling you that you are so gorgeous and pretty IT girl of South Korea, and you saying that it was my way that you will forgive me? It's not the type that I will do just you forgive me" I said while looking at her and holding her hand that on her thighs...

"W-what?"

"This" I said and lean on her and kiss her for the first time and I feel that she startled when I did this and I broke the kiss, it was just type of touch lips and it's not that intense, I still respecting her as my girlfriend..

"You forgive me now?" I ask and she shake her head

"Ok" I said and laid her at the bed and kiss her again ....

Then she just Chuckle on our connected lips and I just smile and make our kiss in passionate and she clung her arms on my shoulder and pull me more to her and my hands was on the bed letting myself not to drop on her

- The End -